Do Brussels sprouts taste good? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 3/14/2013 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Does it annoy me?
Yep.  You STFU pretty early yesterday.   That was a win for everyone.
3/14/2013 10:44 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 10:04:00 AM (view original):
It seems to annoy you because I ask. 

At the end of the day, everyone here knows you're just trolling.  Which is fine.   But some might be curious if you actually play games at WifS.   If so, that makes a little sense(even though it's quite creepy that you're afraid to post under that username).    If you don't, one has to wonder why, if you want to argue politics, why you choose this forum.   Seems like a simple google of "political forums" would put you in a more appropriate setting.

Care to field that one?
Nothing to say?
3/14/2013 10:46 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 10:46:00 AM (view original):

At the end of the day, everyone here knows you're just trolling.  Which is fine.   But some might be curious if you actually play games at WifS.   If so, that makes a little sense(even though it's quite creepy that you're afraid to post under that username).    If you don't, one has to wonder why, if you want to argue politics, why you choose this forum.   Seems like a simple google of "political forums" would put you in a more appropriate setting.

Care to field that one?
Nothing to say?
Maybe I've just decided that you are a special kind of retard and making fun of you is worth my time.
3/14/2013 11:02 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/14/2013 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 10:46:00 AM (view original):

Care to field that one?
Nothing to say?
Maybe I've just decided that you are a special kind of retard and making fun of you is worth my time.
So is that your big payout for all the hard work you put into posting on the internet?

Congrats?
3/14/2013 11:04 AM
Your family must be so proud.   Get up early to argue on the internet.   Argue on the crapper when the opportunity presents itself.

And, when all is said and done, you've decided(although grammatically incorrect) that the object of your desire is not worth your time.

A job well done!!!!!
3/14/2013 11:08 AM
3/14/2013 11:09 AM
If you had to list your life's accomplishments, where would this moment fall?

Top 5?
Top 10?

I know everyone says "My wedding day" and "When my child was born" but does this big moment have a shot at number 3?
3/14/2013 11:10 AM
You've been arguing with me for what?   8-10 months?    Do you now regret wasting so much time on someone that isn't worth your time?    Do you think your early mornings could have been more productive?   Your time on the toilet could have been spent better?
3/14/2013 11:13 AM
C'MON!!!!!  DON'T CLAM UP NOW!!!!  I WANT TO SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH YOU!!!!   IT'S A BIG DAY!!!!!!!
3/14/2013 11:14 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 11:13:00 AM (view original):
You've been arguing with me for what?   8-10 months?    Do you now regret wasting so much time on someone that isn't worth your time?    Do you think your early mornings could have been more productive?   Your time on the toilet could have been spent better?
I enjoy arguing with you. You have a very narrow view of the world and you're willing to engage in topics you know nothing about. It's a win win.

3/14/2013 11:28 AM
What?  Now I'm worth your time?   Make up your mind!!!!!!!

BTW, what do you win when you argue with me?
3/14/2013 11:33 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 11:33:00 AM (view original):
What?  Now I'm worth your time?   Make up your mind!!!!!!!

BTW, what do you win when you argue with me?
Didn't I just say that I think you are a special kind of retard and that arguing with you is worth my time?

3/14/2013 11:36 AM
Aw, hell, I know you're not going to answer any of that.  I'll try another route.

You obviously feel you're mentally superior to me(and probably pretty much everyone else) on pretty much any topic.    So, along that same vein of reasoning, do you shove small children around because you're physically superior?   Did you torture small mammals as a child?  Pull wings off flies?   You know, display your superiority any time you had a chance?  Did you get up before sunrise to do that?
3/14/2013 11:38 AM
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM ARGUING WITH SPECIAL KINDS OF RETARDS?!??!?!

Surely, someone with your superior intellect can easily answer that simple question. 
3/14/2013 11:39 AM
YES
3/14/2013 11:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...17 Next ▸
Do Brussels sprouts taste good? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.