DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Arguing with you is futile, as you refuse to acknowedge any opposing viewpoint as valid.  Your "master debater" skills and your self-absorbed superior attitude makes any interaction with you, beyond a superficial "poke you with a stick to make you dance",  a complete waste of time.

It is illogical for me (or anybody) to feel obliged to "prove" anythng to you.
4/19/2013 3:02 PM
I'm the master debater of these forums.   Remember?  I crowned myself as such, which is apparently all you need to do to gain the title, about 20 pages ago.
4/19/2013 3:12 PM
Hold the ******* phone. When did I lose my title?
4/19/2013 3:16 PM
See?  I have the goddam t-shirt.

4/19/2013 3:16 PM
He who has the T
Is the Master D(bater).
4/19/2013 3:17 PM
The dictionary makes their definitions based on the propaganda around them.

OK.  Got it.
4/19/2013 3:18 PM
Arguing with you is futile, as you refuse to acknowedge any opposing viewpoint as valid.

I'll acknowledge the validity of things that are, in fact, valid. I would suggest your inability to understand simple logic has prevented you from stating a valid point for me to acknowledge.
Your "master debater" skills and your self-absorbed superior attitude makes any interaction with you, beyond a superficial "poke you with a stick to make you dance",  a complete waste of time.

You're wrong about me, but too short-sighted to see it.

I'm not "self-absorbed", nor do I have a superior attitude. I simply tell it the way it is. The only reason you think I have that attitude is because you don't want to believe the truth in what I'm saying.
It is illogical for me (or anybody) to feel obliged to "prove" anythng to you.

That's right - you believe I'm wrong but have no way to argue against me, so it's much easier to claim I'm wrong without addressing the argument itself.

You've given up before you even started. Good move - you'd have lost anyway.
4/19/2013 3:22 PM
The dictionary makes their definitions based on the propaganda around them.

OK.  Got it.

I don't know what dictionary you're looking at, but whatever one it is has defined that word based upon BS propaganda.

4/19/2013 3:23 PM
Merriam-Webster has:

ho·mo·sex·u·al

adjective \?ho-m?-'sek-sh(?-)w?l, -'sek-sh?l\

Definition of HOMOSEXUAL

: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
4/19/2013 3:28 PM
Desire doesnt necessarily mean an action is taking place.

What dictionary would you like to use instead?

And I tell you what - we can change this definition to make you happy if we also change the definition of marriage somewhat.  Good?
4/19/2013 3:29 PM
No, but as I've already established, logic means action determines your status.
Any that follows a logical definition of the word homosexual rather than one based upon BS propaganda.
And I tell you what - we can change this definition to make you happy if we also change the definition of marriage somewhat.  Good?
I'm not asking for a change in the definition. I'm merely asking it to follow common logic rather than BS propaganda, because to do otherwise means the definition is useless to begin with.
?
4/19/2013 3:32 PM
Logic says the dictionary defines what words mean.  

If I were to say the sky was blue, would you argue it's red? Based on some BS propaganda that states that it's blue?
4/19/2013 3:34 PM
Isn't it equally likely for the sky to be red as it is to be blue?  Much like the 10k / 4.5b earth-age theories?
4/19/2013 3:41 PM
Posted by bistiza on 4/19/2013 3:32:00 PM (view original):
No, but as I've already established, logic means action determines your status.
Any that follows a logical definition of the word homosexual rather than one based upon BS propaganda.
I'm not asking for a change in the definition. I'm merely asking it to follow common logic rather than BS propaganda, because to do otherwise means the definition is useless to begin with.
?
Why does action have to determine your status?

Why can't attraction determine your status?
4/19/2013 3:47 PM
Would saying "Brad Pitt is a good looking dude" make one gay?
4/19/2013 3:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...80|81|82|83|84...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.