DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

I think everybody just got tired of your bad-faith arguments and your obstinate insistence that constant reiteration of those bad-faith arguments constitute an unassailable "logical" defense of your opinions.

I certainly have.

Go ahead.  Claim your "victory".  You outlasted everybody.  Well done.

5/22/2013 8:47 AM
Way to catch up with the times.

Sincerely,
8 months ago
5/22/2013 8:51 AM
FWIW, it's kind of sad when trolls get ignored.    They don't have much else and, suddenly, that's taken away.

Poor biz.
5/22/2013 9:03 AM
I think everybody just got tired of your bad-faith arguments and your obstinate insistence that constant reiteration of those bad-faith arguments constitute an unassailable "logical" defense of your opinions.

Sure, each of you conveniently gets "tired of bad-faith arguments" all of a sudden when their own arguments have been debunked and they have nothing left.

You did the same thing. It's funny how you were so gung-ho about arguing with me until I answered your questions and completely shredded your arguments, and THEN you have the pathetic excuse of "I'm tired of bad-faith arguments."

If those arguments are in such bad faith, you should have no problem showing that. It should be easy for you to refute what I have to say. Yet just the opposite has happened - you got your *** handed to you in a debate, so you got silent and now when I point it out you've got excuses.

Feel free to try again if you want. Honestly. I challenge you to show my arguments are in bad faith - but you won't, because you're making excuses for you inability to argue effectively.

Either formulate an argument, admit you can't, or just back down and give up and don't spit out these pathetic excuses.

5/22/2013 11:48 AM
170 pages does not equate to all of a sudden, or however long you've continued your maloofery.
5/22/2013 12:07 PM
I never said the length of the thread equated to all of a sudden. In fact, its length supports my real point, which is this:

Many people are thrilled to argue and debate the topic until they realize their arguments have been debunked and they've got nothing left. Then they run away and hide, and when I call them out for doing that, they come back and give a pathetic excuse like "I'm tired of your bad-faith arguments."

Funny, those "bad-faith arguments" have whooped the entire group of people who has opposed them in this thread until they all run away or make pathetic excuses.

5/22/2013 12:13 PM
No, people actually do finally get tired of beating their head on a wall after awhile. Just because you can be a dumbass forever doesn't mean others can or will. Think what you will though, the narcissistic disorder folks just look more and more correct with each of your posts.
5/22/2013 1:33 PM
Are you letting him troll you now?

******* Raiders fan. 
5/22/2013 2:20 PM
Was bored for a minute. You know how it goes. Ill check back in a week. Crabtree blew out his knee. Haha. **** the Niners.
5/22/2013 2:35 PM
I'd laugh along with you but I keep hearing rumors that Tyler Wilson might win the starting job in Oakland.   ****.
5/22/2013 2:41 PM
No, people actually do finally get tired of beating their head on a wall after awhile.

Believe me, I get it. When you're used to overwhelming people with your majority opinions, it can be incredibly frustrating when someone with actual debate skills comes along and challenges your opinion using logical reasoning.

When that happens, you might actually have to defend your opinion with something more than "because I say so" and "because we all agree".  If your attempts are debunked over and over again, of course you get frustrated and begin "beating your head on the wall".
Just because you can be a dumbass forever doesn't mean others can or will.

Actually that's EXACTLY what many of you are doing: Being ignorant forever.

You can't come up with a single legitimate argument to support your opinions. Instead of learning from the mistakes you're making, you just get frustrated and attack the person who has shown you how weak your arguments are.

I'm being honest here: Maybe you should take this as a learning opportunity. Explore why you REALLY think your opinion is correct, not just because you think so or because others think so too. Step back, learn some logical reasoning for what you believe, and that way if you once again are challenged by someone who actually knows how to argue, you'll be better prepared.

5/23/2013 11:19 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/22/2013 2:41:00 PM (view original):
I'd laugh along with you but I keep hearing rumors that Tyler Wilson might win the starting job in Oakland.   ****.
Do they still have Pryor? Teach him the read-option or whatever.
5/23/2013 2:35 PM
Prior, Wilson and Flynn. 
5/23/2013 2:41 PM
LMAO!
5/23/2013 2:54 PM
A lot of teams can laugh at our QB situation.   The Jets are not one of those teams.   STFU.
5/23/2013 3:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...168|169|170|171|172...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.