DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by The Taint on 7/24/2013 10:27:00 AM (view original):
That's just part of the evidence against you. You overplayed your hand and got called. Smarter guys than you have been caught. It's cool. I'm going to start calling you Braun I think.
Are you calling Braun a smarter guy?  We all know I've never been impressed by bistiza's intellect, but I think that's taking things a little far...
7/24/2013 2:17 PM
I'm sure you've never been impressed by anyone whose intellect rivals or exceeds your own, dahs, so I'll take that as a compliment.
7/24/2013 2:21 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'll bet he doesn't think the earth is 10, 000 years old.
Neither do I, so what's your point?

you all think I"m bis hold on I will act like bis then. I know more than all of you and you all suck at life but I am not talking down to you. My opinions are right no matter waht. I will argue to the death if anyone ever disagree with me and prolly the only person in history of this board more stubbon than me is badluck. I go on and on like a blathering fool and annoy the **** out of ppl and even the other annoying *** holes think I'm annoying bc I have no idea how to communcate with ppl without ******* them off.

Sure, shawn, I **** people off sometimes, but I am proud to tell it like it is without censoring myself and making sure everyone loves me and feels good about everything I say.  If some people can't handle the truth, that's their own problem.  I come to this particular section of the board to discuss my opinion on the topics here, and if people disagree with me, that's fine - they just need to understand that them disagreeing with me doesn't somehow make me wrong.

You of all people should have some tolerance for others opinions, considering you seem to love walking the fine line of edgy opinions (see: your ideas that caused some people to label you racist). So maybe you should back off on me and focus on your own communication skills.
7/24/2013 2:46 PM
Ah yes, both vanish for hours, now back replying near the same time. Busted.

First it was the flawed logic that we must be the same person because we're in the same HD world. Ridiculous as hundreds of people are in HD worlds with me.

Now we must be the same person because we happened to make a post around the same time. Ridiculous, as by the same reasoning, I'm also YOU, taint, as well as dahsdebater and probably hundreds of other people over time.

This is kind of entertaining now, as it leaves me wondering:

WHAT STRAW WILL THE TAINT GRASP AT NEXT?

Find out when he posts some other convoluted attempt to say I must be a guy I'm arguing with. Wait. Maybe he's saying I'm everyone I argue with. Who even knows? Maybe I'm everyone who has ever posted here.
7/24/2013 2:50 PM
Sorry was borrowing your flawed logic about BL and Ghengis. I forgot you are the only one allowed to use flawed logic around here.
You've shown you don't know what logic is to begin with, so there is no way you'd be able to tell who is using flawed logic. But feel free to delude yourself by continuing on as though you do.
7/25/2013 8:47 AM
Yes, after being called out about how your "evidence" doesn't amount to a hill of beans, claim anything that happens must somehow be new "evidence" for your crackpot conspiracy theory. Clever.

Is the government out to get you, too? Everyone's spying on you? Or is that just what the voices in your head tell you?

7/25/2013 9:17 AM
Can I propose that this thread be renamed to "The Vortex of Stupidity"?
7/25/2013 9:50 AM
Yeah, and the role of the black hole at the center of the vortex of stupidity has passed successfully from bad_luck to The Taint.

Unless they are one and the same, in which case he passed the torch to himself.

7/25/2013 10:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...309|310|311|312|313...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.