DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by bistiza on 8/6/2013 10:11:00 AM (view original):
So I come back to the non-sports part of this board for the first time in well over a week and I see this thread is still active. I wonder who could be keeping it going since it seemed like the argument over SSM had ended. Yet the thread had more pages than the last time I saw it.  I didn't click on it right away but tried to guess what was going on.

First guess is BL and MikeT23 got into another catfight where they both provoke one another until someone will eventually give up many pages later. Second guess is a bunch of people decided to re-enter the debate. But the third time was apparently the charm, as my third guess was BL was just too stubborn to let the thread die yet.

As I've skimmed through a few of the posts, I started laughing really hard. I used to make you dance like a puppet, BL, and now shawnfucious is doing it. Not that it's a difficult thing to do - you're so desperate for attention you'll dance for anyone.

I never thought you were OCD, though, but that would absolutely make sense. Funny how a guy who can't even spell many of his words properly or start a sentence with a capital letter has managed to not only get the best of you but also make a pretty accurate "diagnosis" based on how you act.

Maybe I should get into this field of message board psychology, LOL.

Let me guess what's coming next. shawnfucious will attack me and say I'm an idiot, and BL will claim that I am shawnfucious and have called myself an idiot. The insane absurdity continues.

Which is why I probably won't bother to post here for a while once again, but I probably will read it since this is too good to pass up.

there are sevral idiots on this board bis but at least you know you are one of them. off top of myhead known idiots are you, bad_luck, taint, dash, mike, and dapper. im sure someone else will try to join the group tho.
8/6/2013 10:26 AM
Wow, this is insane.
8/6/2013 10:33 AM
the guy who is so OCD he can't let a thread die even when it being used to make fun of him and is ADD enough he only responds with random crap is calling the thread insane. BWA HA HA. ya the thread was insane the moment you posted in it fool.
8/6/2013 11:06 AM
Right. I'm insane. Not the guy pretending to be two different people. Wink. Wink.
8/6/2013 11:49 AM
of course you are insane your posts show it. unless you want to stop responding to show me im wrong about your OCD, but you cant do that. you may also be pretending to be two different ppl. what better way to hide your two IDs than to accuse others of having them. you are also the biggest ******* moron ive ever met but it is fun to **** with you and get you to keep responding.
8/6/2013 11:55 AM
Ok.
8/6/2013 12:37 PM
its nice to see you agree but maybe it means nothing bc you'll come back with something crazy next post anyway
8/6/2013 1:16 PM
I'm not trying to get the last word, you are. And you prove it if you respond to this post.
8/6/2013 1:54 PM
You were gone?

Yes, I was. I figured you would have noticed a lack of opportunity to enjoy your usual array of responding to my posts with your usual combination of insults and sarcasm.
8/6/2013 1:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/6/2013 1:54:00 PM (view original):
I'm not trying to get the last word, you are. And you prove it if you respond to this post.
are you five yrs old or what? I dont care who has the last word I just know you want it so im playing with you. BWA HA HA.
8/6/2013 1:57 PM
Posted by bistiza on 8/6/2013 1:54:00 PM (view original):
You were gone?

Yes, I was. I figured you would have noticed a lack of opportunity to enjoy your usual array of responding to my posts with your usual combination of insults and sarcasm.
I think that was sarcasm because, you know, you're shawnfuckface.
8/6/2013 1:57 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/6/2013 1:57:00 PM (view original):
are you five yrs old or what? I dont care who has the last word I just know you want it so im playing with you. BWA HA HA.
See, you proved it. You have to have the last word. Ha ha. Ha Ha.
8/6/2013 1:58 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/6/2013 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 8/6/2013 1:54:00 PM (view original):
You were gone?

seriously? you are still beating of this dead horse? idiot.
8/6/2013 2:01 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/6/2013 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/6/2013 1:57:00 PM (view original):
See, you proved it. You have to have the last word. Ha ha. Ha Ha.
ya I keep proving you are my *****. 
8/6/2013 2:03 PM

Yes, I'm everyone in this thread, including you. This whole thing is just me arguing with myself over and over. I think I'll agree with shawnfucious and say you're an idiot. Or is that agreeing with myself that I'm an idiot, according to you? *cue the twilight zone theme again*
8/6/2013 2:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...314|315|316|317|318...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.