DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

and the truth shall set you free...
8/8/2013 1:41 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/8/2013 1:41:00 PM (view original):
and the truth shall set you free...
I think I was already free before hand. 
8/8/2013 1:58 PM
yet the truth has given me more freedom, and to think all it took was revealing my multiple IDs...shawnfucious, bad_luck...there are others but I keep you all guessing for now...
8/8/2013 2:27 PM (edited)
BL you have somehow managed to extend the length of this thread by several pages merely by conversing with yourself and then "revealing" it to the world. I used to think it was fun to argue with you, but after a stunt like that, I don't think I can even take you seriously.
8/8/2013 2:36 PM
Ok. I guess I won't see you around anymore. You won't be missed.
8/8/2013 4:24 PM
In all seriousness on second thought bis you are annoying but I will miss you if you leave, the banter is actually kind of fun. I went to edit to edit this since its under shawnfucious but then said the heck with it that cats out of the bag and you all know i'm actually bad_luck now.
8/8/2013 6:15 PM (edited)
Nah really are you ******* kidding me? I'm not bad_luck he is the biggest moron in the history of the world. I'm just me no other id.
8/8/2013 6:19 PM
right 
8/8/2013 6:34 PM
You are ******* ridiculos bad_luck. It does not matter what I say to you, all you do is be stupid. bis is dumb *** but holy **** you have got to be the royal dumb *** bc you outrank him in absolute moronism.
8/8/2013 10:59 PM
Now I'm left wondering: Is BL really shawnfucious and simply playing more games, or are they two different people? I'm leaning toward the latter and am not sure I should have ever thought otherwise, given how shawnfucious has on multiple occasions completely ripped BL apart with insults, which is hilarious because using insults is normally one of BL's go-to strategies in an argument.

In other words, BL got some of his own medicine - I can't imagine he would bother dishing it out on himself in such a harsh manner. If he were really shawnfucious, he might throw an insult now and then to sell the idea he's not shawnfucious, but no way would he completely destroy himself like that.

I don't think highly of you either, shawnfucious - insults are the stuff of children and those who lack confidence and abilities -  but I must admit its fun to watch someone else get the best of BL.

8/9/2013 10:46 AM
Troll hard
8/9/2013 11:16 AM
Is that what you've been doing, BL? Whether you are shawnfucious or not (and as I said, I'm leaning toward not), either way you have trolled this thread harder than I've ever seen or heard of anyone trolling any thread at any time. Certainly you have the crown for trolling here on the WIS boards.
8/9/2013 11:40 AM
yep
8/9/2013 11:58 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/9/2013 11:58:00 AM (view original):
yep
I'm glad you can admit to trolling. I'll make sure to refer people here to see your trolling any time they accuse me of trolling so I can let them know what REAL trolling looks like. I've quoted your post to make sure you can't delete it and claim you never admitted to trolling.
8/9/2013 1:51 PM
Posted by bistiza on 8/9/2013 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Is that what you've been doing, BL? Whether you are shawnfucious or not (and as I said, I'm leaning toward not), either way you have trolled this thread harder than I've ever seen or heard of anyone trolling any thread at any time. Certainly you have the crown for trolling here on the WIS boards.
bis I am not bad_luck. I was messing with him bc he keeps saying im you, which you obvious know is not true.  I am not either of you bc you are both fools and even if I had a second id I would not be as dumb as either of you.
8/9/2013 2:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...316|317|318|319|320...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.