Solution to welfare problems Topic

Posted in another thread but thought it deserved its own:

I think we should castrate everyone at birth and reproduce using modern science.

It would save a ton of trouble. Think about it - no more problems of guys thinking with their **** because the hormones just aren't there. There's a lot less crime and no one is making babies they can't afford to care for.

Thoughts?

4/4/2013 9:53 AM
like gattaca?
4/4/2013 9:57 AM
CORPORATE WELFARE?
4/4/2013 10:02 AM
Well, maybe castrate men after they get old enough to first store some sperm.

Not like gattaca - just use science to impregnate women when they know they want to get pregnant, and have passed a test and gotten a license to be a parent, which includes showing you can afford to care for the child.

No more going on welfare because you have not one but three kids you can't afford and you're too stupid to learn from your first mistake and use birth control. No more neglected children. No more children turning into idiots because of that neglect.

Less crime, not only because kids don't have these issues but because without hormones men don't think with their **** anymore. Most sex crimes become non-existant, and men don't waste time going to hookers and strip clubs, and they also don't act like sex-craving idiots.

4/4/2013 10:08 AM
Did you steal my "forced abortions" idea?   Or just modify it?
4/4/2013 10:20 AM
This isn't forced abortion - it's forced castration, which is better because it helps prevent more problems - mostly the ones caused by men doing stupid things in the name of seeking sex.
4/4/2013 10:31 AM
Yeah, I knew I'd regret unblocking you to find out.   Quit stealing my ideas.    I assume you're anti-abortion so this seemed to be your best alternative. 

I won't discuss this with you, because I know how it turns out, but you're attempting to "punish" people before they do something stupid.    I don't like that.
4/4/2013 10:34 AM
This was all my own idea - I had no idea you may have even posted something similar, and still don't know what your actual idea is.

If you think it's "punishing" people before they do something stupid, how about we just castrate the people who already do those things?

Sex crime? Castrated. Have a child without a license? Castrated.

There, is that better?

4/4/2013 10:49 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 2/26/2013 2:46:00 PM:
MONGO MELEE!
4/4/2013 7:15 PM
Should cut offthe fingers of morons that constantly post asinine **** on the internet.
4/7/2013 8:21 AM
Instead of specifics we need to change the mentality of the system.

The plan should always be to transition from support to independence.

The current system encourages you to be a slave to the system.
4/8/2013 1:38 AM
CORPORATE WELFARE
4/8/2013 5:51 AM
Yes, the current system ABSOLUTELY encourages someone to be a slave to the system.

The reason is simple: People can be better off financially if they use the system than they would be to get many lower level jobs (which are often the only ones they could get anyway through a combination of personal matters and the present economy).

The government also needs to close some major loopholes, such as income-based housing that doesn't county child support as income.

For example, there is a woman who lives in such a housing community near my mother's house who brags to everyone about how she gets over $5,000 every month in child support for her three children and none of it counts as income.

Since she has zero income that is counted, the government pays her entire rent and utility bills because it considers her to "need" those things paid. Since she has no rent or utility  bills to pay and over $5,000 coming in every month, she hires a nanny to watch her three children while she goes out and parties on the child support money, then tells everyone all about it.

The worst part? She tells young women her "secret" and advises them to do it: "Just **** a rich guy and make sure you get pregnant and wait for the money to roll in." Apparently it was all done on purpose.

Yes, this is an extreme situation, but I have no doubt it's not the only one like this.

4/8/2013 8:40 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 4/8/2013 5:51:00 AM (view original):
CORPORATE WELFARE
I am sorry but using that made up term in this serious debate about welefare detracts from the conversation.
4/8/2013 1:12 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/8/2013 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antoncresten on 4/8/2013 5:51:00 AM (view original):
CORPORATE WELFARE
I am sorry but using that made up term in this serious debate about welefare detracts from the conversation.
Irony overload.
4/8/2013 1:18 PM
12 Next ▸
Solution to welfare problems Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.