Can you believe it !?!?!? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yeah, the Harvard educated man who taught Constitutional law at the University of Chicago knows nothing! Hilarious! I get it! 

Edit: Let's not forget he also edited the Harvard Law Review, kind of a big deal. And he's won 2 nationwide elections, so I guess that probably took a bit of political forte. But, it's much easier to just tell yourself you're (and everybody else) smarter than him. I HATED George Dubya Bush, but that man is not an idiot. Do I disagree with his policies? Adamantly. But, he's not an idiot. 

4/7/2013 3:15 PM
BEST PREZ SINCE CLINTON, FDR
4/7/2013 3:41 PM
I fail to see why people tried to make that into a big deal.  He wasn't wrong.
4/7/2013 5:13 PM
Kate is pretty hot. I'd give him a pass on that.
4/7/2013 5:37 PM
MUCH BETTER THAN DUBYA THE BORNAGAIN COKE HEAD WITH THE STEPFORD-WIFE LAURA

REFRESHING
4/7/2013 5:42 PM

Smarter than Obama:

4/7/2013 7:40 PM
Kate isn't hot.

She's not ugly, but she's just decent and looks like any other decent looking young woman.

And before baby time she was anorexic and sickly looking - that sure isn't hot.

I know I'll get flack from someone for this but I tell it like it is: Kate is basically a royal prostitute. It's fairly well known that she deliberately tried to get with William because he was a prince and put herself out there to make sure it happened.  She's no different than any other young woman who decides to marry a guy (often an older guy) just for his wealth - it's just legalized prostitution, and in this case, it also comes with a royal legacy.

Let the flames from the Kate lovers commence LOL.
4/8/2013 10:16 AM
If I remember right, you also thought Megan Fox was ugly. Pretty sure that if either showed up at your doorstep, you'd splooge on the spot just because a girl finally showed up at your door.
4/8/2013 12:15 PM
Posted by bistiza on 4/8/2013 10:16:00 AM (view original):
Kate isn't hot.

She's not ugly, but she's just decent and looks like any other decent looking young woman.

And before baby time she was anorexic and sickly looking - that sure isn't hot.

I know I'll get flack from someone for this but I tell it like it is: Kate is basically a royal prostitute. It's fairly well known that she deliberately tried to get with William because he was a prince and put herself out there to make sure it happened.  She's no different than any other young woman who decides to marry a guy (often an older guy) just for his wealth - it's just legalized prostitution, and in this case, it also comes with a royal legacy.

Let the flames from the Kate lovers commence LOL.
Forget the royals, I'm too busy laughing at bis claiming, "I tell it like it is."
4/8/2013 12:22 PM
If I remember right, you also thought Megan Fox was ugly. Pretty sure that if either showed up at your doorstep, you'd splooge on the spot just because a girl finally showed up at your door.

Uh, no.

Megan Fox actually is pretty hot. Kate is ugly as **** by comparison.

Then again, Megan Fox is a **** and Kate would probably be much nicer.

Either showing up on my doorstep wouldn't mean anything to me. I already have a hot wife whom I'm sure would be delighted to meet Kate (she feels the same way I do about Megan, though).
4/9/2013 11:20 AM
Forget the royals, I'm too busy laughing at bis claiming, "I tell it like it is."

I'm not sure why you would laugh at people who tell things as they are - we are few and far between and I find it refreshing when I hear others do the same thing. 

Maybe you just don't like your feathers ruffled and enjoy the status quo and things that support it. Fine. Whatever floats your boat. I prefer to think for myself.
4/9/2013 11:22 AM
12 Next ▸
Can you believe it !?!?!? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.