OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

If they would have counted both my votes, ghutton would've won. You should object Mr. g.

9/4/2013 5:42 PM
HOLY CRAP...thanks everyone!  Special thanks to those who voted for me!  I'll see you all later this month for Survivor...don't vote me out 1st because I won.  Thanks again to Arfy for hosting.
9/4/2013 7:38 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/4/2013 7:58:00 AM (view original):
Great job horvie, congrats on the win.  Good work by you too ghutton!

Thanks.  If I didn't win POV the week you were eliminated, then you might have been sitting in the finals instead of me.
9/4/2013 7:40 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 9/4/2013 7:38:00 PM (view original):
HOLY CRAP...thanks everyone!  Special thanks to those who voted for me!  I'll see you all later this month for Survivor...don't vote me out 1st because I won.  Thanks again to Arfy for hosting.
Personally, I would have to vote against you in Survivor because I couldn't ever trust you after Big Brother since you basically admitted you turned on a primary alliance that included me.

Luckily, I doubt I am playing, as I am pretty sure I can't win.

Close as I ever came remains the first game ever. I would need an alias to have a chance. So, if you see someone named Not Dubs in the next game, I swear it isn't me. lol

Congrats, though. I would have voted for you, just wouldn't trust you again lol.

9/5/2013 12:21 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 9/5/2013 12:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by horvie78 on 9/4/2013 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Personally, I would have to vote against you in Survivor because I couldn't ever trust you after Big Brother since you basically admitted you turned on a primary alliance that included me.

Luckily, I doubt I am playing, as I am pretty sure I can't win.

Close as I ever came remains the first game ever. I would need an alias to have a chance. So, if you see someone named Not Dubs in the next game, I swear it isn't me. lol

Congrats, though. I would have voted for you, just wouldn't trust you again lol.

I definitely understand
9/5/2013 7:47 AM
I'm going to post a few interesting diary entries:

osgonlz
To:
Arfy
Received:
8/16/2013 1:06:00 PM
Subject:
Diary entry
Well we made to the final 5, But not without consequences. Both my IDs won back to back HOH and planned to remove csudak and horvie. I guess 1 out of 2 isn't bad.

Horvie managed to save himself when I proposed to a final 4 alliance to Ahrens. It was supposed to be Arhens, bperkins and both my ids. That was a lie since Ahrens was going to be my next target. Ahrens seemed to go for it initially, but ended up voting bperkins out.
Now ghutton confided to my king id that he convinced Ahrens to join him and horvie and get rid of perkins.
I should've seen that coming. The whole purpose was to handicap ghutton to where he was only going to have king as his only ally. Ultimately ending up with my ids and ghutton in the final 3.

Now ghutton and horvie have control of the house again. It's going to be pretty tough to keep both my ids in the game if I don't keep winning challenges.

Stay tuned.

9/5/2013 10:46 AM
horvie78
To:
arfy
Received:
8/8/2013 10:34:00 PM
Subject:
Horvie - Journal Entry #2 - August 8th
Horvie – Journal Entry #2 – 7 Players Left – August 8th

I’m happy with the way I’ve played the game so far, especially through Polabonez’s first eviction. Strategically, I’ve put myself in a position where I have power but am not viewed as a huge threat. The following statistic illuminates what I’ve just said: We are about to have the 10th eviction…I have never won HOH, and this is the first week I was ever put up on the block.

I stayed low-key during the first three or four weeks, joining a few alliances and acting like a follower. Then I made my move and went after the most strategic players (as I noted in my first journal entry): dubs, psap, and polabonez. They were eliminated in order and I was a key contributor to each of their evictions. Further below are some copied sitemail conversations from the week of psap and pola’s evictions.

Throughout this game, I’ve only had lines of communication with about half of the players. I feel like that has helped me because I’m not making false promises or getting caught in lies. The nice thing is that some of my allies have open lines of communication with the housemates that I don’t talk with, so I’ve managed to stay safe when they won HOH.

Recently, there hasn’t been much strategic talk. The game has turned into an individual game…you wait to see who wins HOH and then make your move. I definitely have a stronger bond with the housemates who I worked with earlier in the game, but I have to protect myself first! My goal going forward is to reach the finals with an ally who I’ve played the game with all along, even if they have played a stronger strategic game than me. Here is a list, in order, of my friends and enemies:
1. Ghutton: I have communicated with him the most during this game. My trust in him is strong…I can send him ideas and info with him forwarding it to other players.
2. Csudak: Unfortunately, I think he is going to be eliminated this week. Csudak has protected me a few times and I would definitely return the favor, unless he is on the block with ghutton.
3. bperkins: We’ve kept each other safe a few times and I feel like he is on my side.
4. ahrens: We worked together earlier in the game, but was recently with polabonez when I was against him. I haven’t communicated with him in a few weeks.
5. King Jeremy: I’ve never actually communicated with him, but ghutton always tells me how he is voting.
6. Osgonlz: I haven’t communicated with him, and he put me on the block this week.

Psap’s Eviction (Ahrens was the HOH)...
ahrens
To:
horvie78
Received:
7/10/2013 10:20:00 PM
Subject:
RE: full disclosure
I think I have another vote for sure so that means we need 1 more.

-----Original Message-----
To: ahrens
Sent: 7/10/2013 8:43:00 PM
Subject: RE: full disclosure

You have my vote. And I know tsut wants some revenge on psap, so that would be another easy one.

I think either osgonlz or bperkins is most loyal.

To: horvie78
Sent: 7/10/2013 7:37:00 PM

Yeah, I'm not considering you at all, no worries there. And if I can get enough support to vote out psap, I will. Since it will be 7, I need 4 yesses (cannot have a tie unless someone doesn't vote.)

Who is most loyal to psap? I want him up there too because of 2 reasons. To see psap throw him under the bus. And because it would be 1 less vote for the good of psap.

To: ahrens
Sent: 7/10/2013 7:33:00 PM

Congrats on your HOH win...that was a tough set of games to pick. I would target psap. You might be able to use him. I'm guessing he's acting desperate now, and will most likely do anything you say this week, but then he will just flip on you next week when you are not HOH. He has alliances with everybody. From sitemails I've read in the past week, he's connected with jeremy, bperkins, and osgonlz....you and pola....csudak and somebody else in his "little 3some". I also know that ghutton talks with him. And psap even offered me a final 4 deal last week. It sounds like a lot of people turned on him last week, so this would be a good time to vote him out. As for a specific plan, that's up to you.

I admit that I wasn't an angel last week, and that some people probably want me on the block. If you are thinking about putting me up, keep in mind that I supported you when you were on the block. I was also very sincere in my sitemail to you yesterday about intel....i think that plan could be effective if nobody else knows we were communicating.

Sent: 7/10/2013 2:00:00 PM

Yeah, he's obviously lying to a bunch of people about this vote. Trying to play dumb.

Also, I'm more than likely HoH. What do you think my plan of attack should be?

Pola’s Second Eviction: Ghutton was not going to vote to evict polabonez unless he was confident that we had a third vote (five were voting…three were needed to send pola home). We all assumed that bperkins and osgonlz had aligned with pola and would be voting to save him. I contacted bperkins, pushing for a polabonez eviction, and sent that information to ghutton in time for him to cast what turned out to be the deciding vote…

Conversation w/ bperkins:
bperkins
To:
horvie78
Received:
8/3/2013 5:13:00 PM
Subject:
RE: vote?
I'm voting pola.

To: bperkins
Sent: 8/3/2013 5:08:00 PM
Subject: RE: vote?

I heard ahrens is voting to evict jeremy

ghutton has been wavering...i'm think he will vote to evict pola if he has confirmation that you are also voting to evict pola. I will be voting to evict pola. Do you know what you are going to do?

Sent: 8/3/2013 4:42:00 PM

I am confused to where ahrens and ghutton lie. I think Osgonlz will vote for Jeremy.

Sent: 8/3/2013 1:18:00 AM

Nice! Now we need a 3rd vote to send pola home. I'm positive that Ahrens is aligned with pola, so he will be voting to evict jeremy. Ghutton seems to be playing both sides so I'm not sure what he is thinking, and I've never communicated with osgonlz. Do you think we'll be able to secure a 3rd?

Sent: 8/3/2013 12:39:00 AM

My thoughts are the same as yours. He doesn't deserve to be in this game.

Sent: 8/2/2013 11:59:00 PM
Subject: vote?

Hey Blake,

Just wanted to see who you are planning to vote for...

Not sure if you decided who you are voting to evict yet, but I wanted to push for a polabonez eviction. Shouldn't be a surprise to you since I wanted him gone a few weeks ago. First of all, he is manipulative and dangerous. Second, I don't think he deserves to be in the game...Arfy gave him a miraculous 2nd chance that was not earned.

Let me know what your thought are...

Matt

Conversation w/ Ghutton…
ghutton9
To:
horvie78
Received:
8/3/2013 10:47:00 PM
Subject:
So I guess my vote really was the deciding vote. I'm shocked that osgonlz voted to evict jeremy. I thought those 2 were pretty tightly aligned. Also, after bperkins saved him, I assumed they would've voted the same way. Anyway, what do you make of the remaining players? I doubt there are any strong alliances. Maybe osgonlz and bperkins.

To: ghutton9
Sent: 8/3/2013 5:15:00 PM

A little more info... (I sent him the bperkins conversation)

I will be voting to evict pola. Sounds like you will be the deciding vote. Do whatever you think is best for your game.

ghutton9
To:
horvie78
Received:
8/3/2013 1:57:00 PM
Subject:
Wish he'd have said more. I don't want to be on the wrong side of this vote. If I was sure he's voting pola then I'd feel safer. I just don't want to see me and you turn into target 1 and 2 if we don't win the next HOH
9/5/2013 10:52 AM
osgonlz
To:
Arfy
Received:
8/8/2013 7:32:00 PM
Subject:
Diary
Finally won HOH and it could've not come at a better time. I nominated csudak and horvie with a plan to put a serious dent in that alliance.

Horvie won POV but that's ok since csudak is my target. I replaced him ghutton which should only be as a stand in. I believe my main id has a strong alliance with bperkins and ahrens for the time being and they are on the same page if they are not lying.

I find it funny that everyone I talk to thinks king_jeremy is so unpredictable and have no idea where he stands.

So my goal to get a strong player like csudak evicted should go as planned.

Stay tuned.
9/5/2013 10:52 AM
osgonlz
To:
Arfy
Received:
8/5/2013 6:23:00 PM
Subject:
Diary
7 houseguests remain and both my ids are still alive. King Jeremy has been on the block almost every elimination but somehow the votes go his way every time.

On the eviction before last a major twist occurred where polabonez was allowed to come back because of Pandora's Box. I thought that was a good opportunity to work with another vet until the end or close to the end. I proposed an alliance including king and Ahrens thinking we could control the house effectively. In selling that proposal I told pola that me and king were working together from the beginning and there was trust there so he should really think about it.
In that eviction we had enough votes to evict tsut. But in the next nominee ceremony, csudak nominated both my ids. Of course I was suspicious that pola may have spilled the beans on me and king working together on which he denied totally. Still not sure if I believe him or not.

Having both my ids up for eviction I started making plans for life without king_jeremy. I didn't really scramble much waiting to see what would happen with the POV.

Bperkins wins the POV and outta of the blue he contacts me and says he wants to use it on my main id. Wow! I couldn't believe it. Csudak then proceeds to replace me with pola. I knew I had ghutton protecting king_jeremy(which he's been doing from week 1) and on top of that he tells me that horvie will also vote out pola. Now that I had my main id voting again, there goes pola again.

Despite both my ids doing lousy on HOH competitions everything has worked out at every eviction.

I do realize that I better start winning HOH's as I feel my luck will eventually run out. Still, things are sweet at the Big Brother house.

Until next time,

osgonlz and king_jeremy ;)
9/5/2013 10:53 AM
Here is some of the voting.

1. Nyaggie98 ---------------
2. Horvie78 nyaggie
3. Ghutton9 nyaggie
4.Csudak no vote
5. Dublinuf HOH
6. Polabonez nyaggie
7. bperkins nyaggie
8. tsut30 nyaggie
9. onside ------------------
10. psap nyaggie
11. Ahrens nyaggie
12. shlog3131 nyaggie
13. sjurat nyaggie
14. osgonlz nyaggie
15. king_jeremy nyaggie

Horvie78 Shlog
Ghutton9 shlog
Csudak HOH
Dublinuf shlog
Polabonez shlog
bperkins sjurat
tsut30 shlog
onside sjurat
psap sjurat
Ahrens shlog
shlog3131 -------------------
sjurat -------------------
osgonlz sjurat
king_jeremy sjurat

Horvie78 Sjurat
Ghutton9 Sjurat
Csudak Sjurat
Dublinuf Ahrens
Polabonez Sjurat
bperkins Sjurat
tsut30 Sjurat
onside Sjurat
psap HOH
Ahrens --------------
sjurat --------------
osgonlz Sjurat
king_jeremy Sjurat

Horvie78 Onside
Ghutton9 HOH
Csudak Onside
Dublinuf Onside
Polabonez bperkins
bperkins -------------
tsut30 Onside
onside --------------
psap Onside
Ahrens Bperkins
osgonlz Onside
king_jeremy Onside

Horvie78 Dubs
Ghutton9 Dubs
Csudak Dubs
Dublinuf -----------------
Polabonez Tsut
bperkins Tsut
tsut30 ---------------
psap HOH
Ahrens Tsut
osgonlz Dubs
king_jeremy Dubs

Horvie78 King_Jeremy
Ghutton9 tsut
Csudak King_Jeremy
Polabonez tsut
bperkins HOH
tsut30 ---------------
Ahrens tsut
osgonlz tsut
king_jeremy ----------------------

Horvie78 Polabonez
Ghutton9 Polabonez
Csudak HOH
Polabonez -----------------------
bperkins King Jeremy Ahrens King Jeremy
osgonlz Polabonez
king_jeremy -----------------------------

Horvie78 Csudak
Ghutton9 ----------------
Csudak --------------------
bperkins Csudak

Ahrens Ghutton

osgonlz HOH

king_jeremy Csudak

Horvie78 ------------
Ghutton9 Bperkins
bperkins ---------

Ahrens Bperkins

osgonlz Horvie

king_jeremy HOH

--------------------------------------------

Horvie78 HOH
Ghutton9 Osgonlz

Ahrens King J

osgonlz -------------

king_jeremy --------------

-----------------------------------------------

9/5/2013 10:56 AM
Good wrenches thrown in there....  the king_jeremy thing kind of sucked for me because I had to keep his *** alive from arfy's first challenge.  And it came back to bite me in the ***....  If he would have gotten taken out early it might have given me a chance to work with osgonlz easier...  I was pretty much screwed once dubs exited though....  I spent all my time ******* with arfy's challenges (which were fun by the way) that by the time I came back I was pretty much a loner....
9/5/2013 11:11 AM
It didn't matter because I had planned on saving him anyway. I made the alliance with jeremy early figuring I'd be the only one he could trust. It actually made me a much stronger player throughout the game, but I just didn't realize the whole reason why. 2 allies are better than 1 I guess.
9/5/2013 12:07 PM
Had no idea that osgonlz was the 3rd vote to evict pola instead of bperkins.  Makes sense now that the 2 IDs are revealed.
9/5/2013 7:09 PM
Yeah, believe or not I was trying to work with pola the second time around. When my other id was put on the block with him I had to kill that idea. I have to hand it to you horvie. Analyzing the past games you guys played, you were one of power players and I knew you would be trouble if you were there in the last part of the game. When I totally choked the challenge having 'TWENTY FIVE BONUS POINTS' I knew the end was coming barring a miracle. I felt ghutton was going to take me far, but I knew he was going to eventually pick you over me so I tried hard to not put him in that position. I schemed hard with two ids to take you and his other allies out. And also tried to convince Ahrens to ditch the final three agreement you guys had at the end. No go on none of that.
I voted for ghutton to win cause I owed it to him for working with my king id from the beginning. But you deserved it also with an outstanding game. Socially and strategically you outplayed everyone. 
 Congratulations on a well deserved win.

9/5/2013 8:13 PM
By the by, when I was evicted, horvie told me that I would be surprised at who voted where and I responded that for the vote to come out that way

ahrens, polabonez and one of the three I didn't talk to (bp, osg and k_j which I now know is only two people) voted to keep me
you(horvie), ghutton and csudak as well as the other two had to vote against me.

I am pretty sure I would have won the 4-4 tie as well, but it is what it is.

What I want to know is who leaked the host alliance. I assume it was horvie. It certainly wasn't me, and I don't think it was Tyson.

9/5/2013 8:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...54|55|56|57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.