Trayvon Martin Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 7/18/2013 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2013 9:48:00 AM (view original):
"Everyone who ever says anything bad about black ppl is automatically a racist, right?"

Yeah, that's pretty close to the actual definition of a racist.
Well, I'd disagree with that.
What about people who define what's pretty close to racist when people assume that anyone who says anything bad about black people is racist?
7/18/2013 10:20 AM
"Everyone who ever says anything bad about black ppl is automatically a racist, right?"

What if I do not mention race at all and just make a statement about smeone who happens to be black? I bet youd be the first to say its racist even tho I didnt say anything about race. Lets see.

Travyon Martin was a punk teen kid who should have known better than to be walking around at night in a hoodie when there have been break ins in the neighborhodo and a watch program has ppl out looking for suspects. He sure as hell should not have confronted a person following him and tried to attack them. No mention of race there, but since Trayvon is black Im sure you'll say its racist.
7/18/2013 10:23 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/18/2013 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Except when other "ppl" quotes the retard's posts.
Call me racist and a retard and then block me? Frickin coward.
7/18/2013 10:25 AM

It's not racist to say something bad about a black person. But it is racist to say all black people are whatever bad thing.
7/18/2013 10:31 AM
I'm waiting for shawnfucious to come back with "ALL UR RACISTS ARE BELONG TO US".
7/18/2013 10:42 AM

GODDAMMIT!!!

I need to know what percentage of black parents teach their kids to resolve differences with violence because they can always play the race card!!!!

7/18/2013 10:51 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2013 10:31:00 AM (view original):

It's not racist to say something bad about a black person. But it is racist to say all black people are whatever bad thing.
Obviously not ALL black ppl are anything the same as not ALL white ppl or asians or whoever are anything. Black kids are more likey to grow up in a environment that leads them to be violent, mostly bc they are way more likely to be children of single mothers. That site says its 67 percent for blacks, and another site says 72 percent. Whites by comparison are at 25  and 28 percent depending on which site you want to believe. So there is some real data you cant deny. I guess those sites must be racist too.
7/18/2013 11:00 AM
bis I do not need advice from you. I already know some the ppl on here like to talk down to ppl they disagree with, and YOU are one of them. So are tecwrag and badluck and mikey23. You are all a bunch of arrogant pr!cks in your posts. You want to give advice well here is mine stop talking down to ppl and acting like you are better than them and that goes for all the ppl I just mentioned.

Honestly I try not to sound like I'm talking down to people but I also feel like I have a duty to say the truth and sometimes doing that makes me look like I'm talking down to people. Really, i don't think I'm better than anyone, although I admit I see how you could think that. I'm sure that admission from me is more than you'll ever get from the other people you mention, because they will tell you what you meant by what you said and they will hammer on it until you just give up or they decide to block or ignore you because you won't let them tell you what you said.
7/18/2013 11:11 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/18/2013 11:00:00 AM (view original):

Obviously not ALL black ppl are anything the same as not ALL white ppl or asians or whoever are anything. Black kids are more likey to grow up in a environment that leads them to be violent, mostly bc they are way more likely to be children of single mothers. That site says its 67 percent for blacks, and another site says 72 percent. Whites by comparison are at 25  and 28 percent depending on which site you want to believe. So there is some real data you cant deny. I guess those sites must be racist too.
It's not racist to say black people are more likely to be poor or grow up in a single parent household. It is racist to say "black people teach their kids to react violently and then play the race card."
7/18/2013 11:23 AM

This is most sense I've seen you make in this thread.  When you are talking about factual items that are not racial characteristics, that's a different thing than what you've said previously.  Those findings obviously do not make those sites racists.

Now, if those same sites concluded that the causes, i.e. the problem of children out of wedlock and the lack of family structure happen because they are black, that would make them racist.

You have tended take comments like the one following as an insult, but it is not meant that way.  When engaging in a discussion or a lively debate, clarity of thought and communication matter.  You don't need my approval or anyone else's for how you communicate, but your points would be understood a lot more clearly if you presented them something like what you did above.
7/18/2013 11:31 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2013 11:23:00 AM (view original):

It's not racist to say black people are more likely to be poor or grow up in a single parent household. It is racist to say "black people teach their kids to react violently and then play the race card."
How is it racist to say that? I can't very well say white ppl teach kids to be violent and play the race card bc obvious they cannot do that. Playing the race card is something some black ppl do bc they can.
7/18/2013 11:34 AM
Posted by silentpadna on 7/18/2013 11:31:00 AM (view original):

This is most sense I've seen you make in this thread.  When you are talking about factual items that are not racial characteristics, that's a different thing than what you've said previously.  Those findings obviously do not make those sites racists.

Now, if those same sites concluded that the causes, i.e. the problem of children out of wedlock and the lack of family structure happen because they are black, that would make them racist.

You have tended take comments like the one following as an insult, but it is not meant that way.  When engaging in a discussion or a lively debate, clarity of thought and communication matter.  You don't need my approval or anyone else's for how you communicate, but your points would be understood a lot more clearly if you presented them something like what you did above.
So you think ppl are allow to view data saying black ppl are more likey to have children out of wedlock and lack family structure but they are not allowed to draw any conclusions from that data or its racist? That's stupid of course you can draw conclusions from data thats how it works.

7/18/2013 11:36 AM
And, he blows it again.
7/18/2013 11:36 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/18/2013 10:51:00 AM (view original):

GODDAMMIT!!!

I need to know what percentage of black parents teach their kids to resolve differences with violence because they can always play the race card!!!!

WHAT PERCENTAGE!??!?!?!!    THIS IS VITAL INFO!!!!
7/18/2013 11:42 AM
Posted by deathinahole on 7/18/2013 11:36:00 AM (view original):
And, he blows it again.
.....yep.....
7/18/2013 12:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...22 Next ▸
Trayvon Martin Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.