Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Interesting. I do agree with some of what he said there, especially that people tend to avoid discussing issues which plague the black culture for fear of being seen as racist. I don't agree that the black community is to blame for all their problems, though, which seems to be what he is implying.
7/26/2013 10:41 AM
7/26/2013 11:08 AM
BL you are the ultimate troll and you can't keep your story straight, so the two headed troll is a great symbol for you.
7/26/2013 11:12 AM
Wow I'm shocked the only person who has actually made a decent response is...bis? WTF? Ok bis can you see the point the guy is trynig to make? That there are bigger issues within black community that never get talkd about?
7/26/2013 1:23 PM
Yeah shawn as annoying as you may think I am, if you pay attention at all you'll find the number of childish posters in the non-sports forum will surprise you. Honestly sometimes it's like trying to have an adult conversation with a group of ten year olds.

I think I"m going to be taking a break from posting in the forums soon - at least in non-sports - because I'm tired of dealing with the immature nature of many people here.

Oh, and yes, I get the point, and I would agree with THAT point. Many of those issues DO need talked about more and addressed within the black community, but like the man siad, it needs to be black leaders (like Obama) stepping up to the plate and making statements that cause people to think about these sorts of things.

7/26/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by bistiza on 7/26/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Yeah shawn as annoying as you may think I am, if you pay attention at all you'll find the number of childish posters in the non-sports forum will surprise you. Honestly sometimes it's like trying to have an adult conversation with a group of ten year olds.

I think I"m going to be taking a break from posting in the forums soon - at least in non-sports - because I'm tired of dealing with the immature nature of many people here.

Oh, and yes, I get the point, and I would agree with THAT point. Many of those issues DO need talked about more and addressed within the black community, but like the man siad, it needs to be black leaders (like Obama) stepping up to the plate and making statements that cause people to think about these sorts of things.

No matter if you are black white or pink if everyone keeps making babies and not rasing them right then it will cause huge problem for society. White ppl do this too but it is obviously much bigger problem in teh black communities. The numbers do not lie. The real problem is they keep it up over many generations bc they never teach their kids its not okay to not use condoms, have sex with random ppl, etc. Then they all live off the govt welfare money and suck on society. I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.
7/26/2013 3:23 PM
wow
7/26/2013 3:47 PM
How many posts can BL make in a single thread without saying anything at all? I suspect we're going to find out here in this thread.

Sorry to disappoint you shawn since it appears no other adults are around to discuss the topic, but I'm done in non-sports for a bit.

7/26/2013 4:19 PM (edited)
Posted by bistiza on 7/26/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):

It's a good thing you never insult, or talk down to anyone....or whoever reads this will think you do just that.

7/26/2013 9:27 PM
Four ppl respond to me and only bis actually discuss the real topic and some of you wonder why i think bis less annoying than you...
7/26/2013 9:55 PM
I didn't respond to you...I responded in the thread.  Hopefully you can figure out the difference.
7/26/2013 10:28 PM
Its my thread so you responded to me, dumb ***. don't like it get out. seriously, its no wonder I get sitemail from three ppl telling me not to worry about taint and bad_luck and bis bc they just look to cause problems.
7/28/2013 9:06 AM
1|2|3...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.