Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Posted by shawnfucious on 8/1/2013 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/1/2013 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Haven't any of you ***** heard of "lethal injection"?   Why do we have to shoot ppl?
Fine then use lethal injection. Either way it solves many problems. Bad parenting = single biggest problem in society bc it is the root cause of so many other big problems.
Instead of killing just bad parents, we should kill the people that raised bad parents as an incentive to make sure your kid grows up  "right."

If you're the oldest child in your family, you are given a test the day you turn 18. If you fail, your parents are killed. Not only are your parents killed, your aunts and uncles are killed, your younger siblings are killed, any living grandparents are killed, and your children, if you have any, are killed.

Solving America's single biggest problem by killing anyone involved in America's biggest problem.

I solve problems.
8/1/2013 1:33 PM
you keep sitting on your high horse and talking down to me but you are a fool. you are angry bc my idea would solve many problems but you disagree with it personlly. you want to coddle everyone and hold their hand through some bs appeals process which is part of the problem to begin with - too much bs tied up in those kinds of thins. you can call yourself rebulican or the president of the universe for all i care but if you honestly believe the bs you spout then you are a fool.  you can't even address my ponts you just talk down to me and try to insult me well YOU are the moron if you can't handle a discussion with some one who disgree with you without talking down like that. you want insults, then go **** yourself.
This is another ironic statement because you haven't made a legitimate good faith response to any of the legal hurdles I've posited.  I've humored your ridiculous proposal with numerous intelligent criticisms (along with quite a bit of mockery, which you fully deserve) and you haven't really addressed any of them.  Here's another one - what happens when your moralistic and practical justifications don't line up?  What about married parents who don't have money?  And single parents that do?

What if you have a good job, get pregnant, and then your company goes bankrupt and you're broke?  You became pregnant in a totally responsible way at a responsible time, intentionally, but now you're in violation of the law and you and your child are due for execution.  What happens here?

Finally, I want to specifically address the bolded section of text.  A) I'm not angry.  I kinda think you're funny.  B) your idea would not solve problems, it would create problems.  How has the one-child policy worked out in China?  Lots of people get away with breaking that, and they only charge a fine.  You think people can't dodge this?  And investigations cost money.  Enforcement costs money.  Reforming welfare is a far cheaper alternative than executing mass murder of the populus.   But finally, C) you're statement here is just 100% incompatible with a free society.  We have jury trials and an appeals system for a reason - to protect the innocent and give the people protection against tyrannical government.  You're advocating not only the erosion of civil liberties and protections but direct and obvious governmental tyranny.  I disagree with your idea, and it has nothing to do with being Republican or anything else.  It has everything to do with being a freedom-loving American.  If you want a system like you advocate move to China, or Cuba, or sub-Saharan Africa.  You can find the big tyrannical ruthless governments happy to kill of their own people in those places.  But don't expect any proud American, or even disappointed American, to support those kinds of policies here.

You said that if I believe the BS I spew I'm a fool.  BS like "people deserve rights and protections?"  That same BS on which our country was founded?  The same BS generations of Americans were willing to die to protect?  If you think freedom is foolish, find a less free place to live.  Don't expect your foolish BS to gain any traction here.

8/1/2013 2:16 PM
Anybody else think shawfucius is MikeT seeing how stupid of an idea he can actually get us to respond to?
8/1/2013 2:20 PM
He sounds more like juggalosteve...
8/1/2013 2:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2013 1:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/1/2013 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/1/2013 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Haven't any of you ***** heard of "lethal injection"?   Why do we have to shoot ppl?
Fine then use lethal injection. Either way it solves many problems. Bad parenting = single biggest problem in society bc it is the root cause of so many other big problems.
Instead of killing just bad parents, we should kill the people that raised bad parents as an incentive to make sure your kid grows up  "right."

If you're the oldest child in your family, you are given a test the day you turn 18. If you fail, your parents are killed. Not only are your parents killed, your aunts and uncles are killed, your younger siblings are killed, any living grandparents are killed, and your children, if you have any, are killed.

Solving America's single biggest problem by killing anyone involved in America's biggest problem.

I solve problems.
See?  Even badluck gets it. 
8/1/2013 2:27 PM
Maybe I enjoy actually making points and having his most intelligent response be to tell me that I haven't addressed his points.
8/1/2013 2:49 PM
I suppose that could be the case.   But it seems awful time consuming to address any point made by a guy that suggests killing babies as a way to solve poverty problems.

Especially after you pointed out that discussion with said person is pointless.
8/1/2013 2:51 PM
As long as I'm aware of the pointlessness...
8/1/2013 3:19 PM
I guess my point is, as you're one of the "YOUR A LOOSER, LOOK HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE" people, you probably spend enough time on that 2:16 post for about 500 of mine.   I seriously don't even bother reading something like that and you're replying to "KILL SOME BABIES" guy so I'm not sure he's reading it either.
8/1/2013 4:57 PM
If I were too stupid and lazy to read anything longer than a short paragraph I don't think I'd brag about it as much as you do.
8/1/2013 5:21 PM
You call it "stupid and lazy", I say I don't find you interesting enough to give you more than a couple of sentences.

Be more interesting.   Or less dumb.    Whichever you can manage.
8/1/2013 7:31 PM
Look at it this way.   You're in a book store.  You see a book written by a guy you find to be a bore.    Do you buy the book in hopes that he's less boring?  Or do you take a quick look and move on?
8/1/2013 7:57 PM
You don't read anyone's long posts, and have frequently boasted of this.  If you find us all so boring you wouldn't spend the time on the forums it's taken you to make 26.5k posts.  So we come back to lazy and stupid.
8/1/2013 8:05 PM
But still much smarter than shawnfucious...
8/1/2013 8:06 PM
Not so much.

It's the internet.   I do read long posts when they have a "catch".    For instance, silentpadna isn't a frequent poster but, when he does, it's a reasonable point of view and it's not loaded with "behind the back" insults.    You, on the other hand, didn't show any of that in your first few mini-novels.   So you get 2-3 sentences. 

Don't take it personal.   It is the internet.   I just don't find you funny or interesting.   You might be a great guy in the real world.   Just not here.
8/1/2013 9:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.