Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Posted by shawnfucious on 8/5/2013 4:59:00 PM (view original):
For those of you who don't read things but decide to repond like an ignoramus anyway, from my earlier post...

you think any of these ppl are innocent? do you? which ones? the mother who spreads her legs for someone without even thinking of the consequences? she could get free birth control from any number of source but doesn't use it. the father who just has sex without even putting on a condom? those can be gotten for free from a number of sources too. the kid that will grow up to create problems for all sorts of ppl bc of the lack of parenting it got so now it has issues? yeah when ppl suffer later bc of the kids violence and crimes and disrspect for authority and general bad attitude then you talk. when someone gets killed or is harmed by the kid or their actions bc they weren't parented properly, you can tell them its okay bc we had to let the kid grow up like this since we live in a liberal mamby pamby pathetic society that wont fix these types of things before they begin. you tell the loved ones of someone killed by a kid like that that its better the kid lives than their loved one bc you are a liberal ***** who is okay with that so they should be too. yeah now whose innocent here? none of them thats who.

The kid is innocent until he creates problems. Killing him before is killing an innocent kid.

8/5/2013 5:33 PM
I think shawn's on to something.   He's just having trouble explaining it properly.
8/5/2013 8:30 PM
I think you mean he's on something.
8/5/2013 8:50 PM
Not to mention he can't spell, can't use proper sentence structure, can't punctuate....he's a retard.  He should be aborted now.
8/5/2013 8:51 PM
The best part of it, is that this is just Biz being even more moronic.  He's not fooling anyone.
8/5/2013 8:52 PM
Posted by dapperduck on 8/5/2013 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Shawn, you are the most ignorant piece of **** I've ever seen.
ignorance is attacking someone elses solution to a problem when you have not even offered one yourself
8/5/2013 9:30 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/5/2013 5:19:00 PM (view original):
So because some of them will later go on to commit crimes or use welfare, 100% of children born to poor or incapable parents are not innocent at birth?

And you yourself said you've had sex "thousands of times" without producing an unwanted child.  In other words, you've gotten at least a little lucky.  And now you're preaching abstinence?  Get over yourself.
no one is innocent, ever. no one is perfect. get over it. an astonishing number of problems are caused by the children of unfit and as you say incapable parents. cut off the root cause of bad parenting and you solve many of those problems.

i haven't "gotten at least a little lucky". you got lucky when the odds are against you and you made it anyway.  waht i have done is been responsible and done my part to make sure I do not have an unplanned child each and every time I had sex, and I still do to this day. so the odds have always been enormously in my favor, meaning I've managed to not get unlucky. yes it can happen but if you do things right the odds ARE in your favor of not having that unwanted child and by such a margin that I would take that kind of odds on any bet all day long every day and get rich very quick.

I am also not sure as to why you would tell me get over myself for suggesting some ppl would be better off with absitance. as you said it is garantee to prevent pregnancy, and many ppl should not be having children, so its a great solution. obvious it is not necessary for ppl who can properly use birth control methods but for others it is a great idea.

also for you the ultimate in arrogance to tell me to get over myself is a huge joke. take your own advice.

8/5/2013 9:38 PM
Is English not your first language?  It is really hard to just figure out what the hell you're talking about half the time.
8/5/2013 10:48 PM
I think you should get a bullet in the temple if English isn't your first language.  That would take care of a lot of the problems in this country.
8/5/2013 10:58 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/5/2013 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/5/2013 4:59:00 PM (view original):
For those of you who don't read things but decide to repond like an ignoramus anyway, from my earlier post...

you think any of these ppl are innocent? do you? which ones? the mother who spreads her legs for someone without even thinking of the consequences? she could get free birth control from any number of source but doesn't use it. the father who just has sex without even putting on a condom? those can be gotten for free from a number of sources too. the kid that will grow up to create problems for all sorts of ppl bc of the lack of parenting it got so now it has issues? yeah when ppl suffer later bc of the kids violence and crimes and disrspect for authority and general bad attitude then you talk. when someone gets killed or is harmed by the kid or their actions bc they weren't parented properly, you can tell them its okay bc we had to let the kid grow up like this since we live in a liberal mamby pamby pathetic society that wont fix these types of things before they begin. you tell the loved ones of someone killed by a kid like that that its better the kid lives than their loved one bc you are a liberal ***** who is okay with that so they should be too. yeah now whose innocent here? none of them thats who.

The kid is innocent until he creates problems. Killing him before is killing an innocent kid.

so at what point along his path of destruction do you deal with this type of kid? when he bullies other kids? when he shows a violent temperment? when he is repeatedly disrespectful to authority? when he gradually worsens in all of these? when he comits small crimes? when he starts hurting other ppl? when he has a criminal record longer than he is tall? when he finally kills someone? maybe when he's killed more than once? cutting him off at the start not only saves money but bigger problems which are the destruction he brings to all these other ppl who are saved facing that bc he isnt around.

your defnition of innocent leaves lot to be desired. you think he so innocent, then when he kills someone bc he wasnt wiped out as child like I say, then YOU go tell the loved ones of the person he kill that his life means more than their loved ones life. YOU tell them he had to have his freedom to do whatever the **** he wanted and that ultimatey cost them the person they love when it didnt have to be that way.

better yet lets say this kid kills YOUR loved one. now sit there and tell me his life means more than they do and you are glad he was free and able to kill your loved one bc hes so **** innocnet.

8/5/2013 11:45 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/5/2013 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Is English not your first language?  It is really hard to just figure out what the hell you're talking about half the time.
my english is just fine. take time to read what I say and it might help bc I know you didnt read some of it before based on your response.
8/5/2013 11:46 PM
Posted by The Taint on 8/5/2013 10:58:00 PM (view original):
I think you should get a bullet in the temple if English isn't your first language.  That would take care of a lot of the problems in this country.
Who hides bullets in a place of worship?
8/6/2013 6:43 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2013 6:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 8/5/2013 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Who hides bullets in a place of worship?
ya and who makes a one bullet donation to someone elses temple stash? minimum donation is a whole clip. come on now.
8/6/2013 8:18 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/5/2013 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/5/2013 10:48:00 PM (view original):
my english is just fine. take time to read what I say and it might help bc I know you didnt read some of it before based on your response.
I'm a little ashamed to admit that I read everything you wrote before responding, every time.  I just gave you credit for being a little more reasonable than you are.  Example below.
8/6/2013 4:04 PM
so at what point along his path of destruction do you deal with this type of kid? when he bullies other kids? when he shows a violent temperment? when he is repeatedly disrespectful to authority? when he gradually worsens in all of these? when he comits small crimes? when he starts hurting other ppl? when he has a criminal record longer than he is tall? when he finally kills someone? maybe when he's killed more than once? cutting him off at the start not only saves money but bigger problems which are the destruction he brings to all these other ppl who are saved facing that bc he isnt around.

your defnition of innocent leaves lot to be desired. you think he so innocent, then when he kills someone bc he wasnt wiped out as child like I say, then YOU go tell the loved ones of the person he kill that his life means more than their loved ones life. YOU tell them he had to have his freedom to do whatever the **** he wanted and that ultimatey cost them the person they love when it didnt have to be that way.

better yet lets say this kid kills YOUR loved one. now sit there and tell me his life means more than they do and you are glad he was free and able to kill your loved one bc hes so **** innocnet.

Right here you're suggesting that every kid born poor will ultimately kill multiple people.  That's tough to believe given that something north of 20% of our country, possibly north of 40% depending on whose numbers you like, fall below the poverty line for a developed nation, and much less than 1% of the population will ever commit a murder.  You can't just assume that everyone born poor is going to become a criminal.  The majority will not.  And even if they WERE going to become criminals, and you knew that, it would present a significant moral conundrum.  You have yet to respond to the significant point that "preemptive punishment" is entirely incompatible with a free society.  That's the kind of thing you see in fascist/dictatorial states, not democratic republics.  You also don't want proper trials or appeals.  In this country everyone is presumed innocent until found guilty by a jury of their peers.  You're throwing that system out the window - again, endowing the government with an unchecked and, frankly, extremely scary power to kill off citizens.  What if someone does have the resources to raise a child, but happens to be a political dissident.  There are no appeals, no trial - just kill 'em as soon as they have a kid.  No protection against that in your system.

Not to mention the other issues I raised that you haven't addressed in a meaningful way: how do you determine the line for ability to support children?  How much does it depend on local cost of living?  How large of areas is cost of living calculated for?  What if the parents want to move to a cheaper area?  What if the baby is conceived and 2 months later the mother loses her job?  Does she die for making a perfectly responsible decision?  Is that just collateral damage?  Similarly, what if the father dies during pregnancy?  What if the grandparents offer to raise the child?  What if legitimate birth control failed?  WHAT ABOUT THE DAMN MORAL IMPLICATIONS OF KILLING CHILDREN WHO HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING BUT EAT, POOP, SLEEP, AND CRY?  If you legitimately addressed anything maybe people would stop making fun of you, but given that you're asking us to support killing babies probably not...
8/6/2013 4:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.