All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth
8/7/2013 11:34 PM
That's true.
8/8/2013 8:51 AM
I even made it just a three minute time window to prove to you the taint!
8/8/2013 9:17 AM
Fo sho
8/8/2013 10:36 AM
Chica boom chica boom dontcha just love it
8/8/2013 11:07 AM
Wow, BL, you really went all out with this one. Arguing with yourself and accusing me of being your other user name. Then again I've always known you have multiple user names. Care to tell us who else you are?
8/8/2013 1:23 PM
Posted by bistiza on 8/8/2013 11:07:00 AM (view original):
Wow, BL, you really went all out with this one. Arguing with yourself and accusing me of being your other user name. Then again I've always known you have multiple user names. Care to tell us who else you are?
I'm your dad.
8/8/2013 1:26 PM
whose yo daddy?
8/8/2013 1:59 PM
me
8/8/2013 2:05 PM
im my own daddy...im my own daddy...it sounds funny i know but it really is so...im my own daddy...
8/8/2013 4:25 PM
yep
8/8/2013 6:17 PM
Just dancing with myself....oh oh uh oh...
8/8/2013 6:34 PM
8/9/2013 1:21 PM

By gawking at the camera and shrieking, "See! Some black kids attacked a white kid!" the conservative media demonstrates their own racial animus.

By engaging in this kind of racial trolling, the conservative media creates a false impression of our nation's struggle with equality. This is not a new strategy - it was why Fox spent an excessive amount of airtime trying to falsely tie Barack Obama to the New Black Panther Party, a fringe hate group. Bigotry in all its forms is abhorrent, but Fox consistently exaggerates the prominence and impact of black on white racism in order to instill fear in its primarily white audience.

At no point in our country's history has the rule of law been used to enact a system of discrimination against all white Americans. For the vast majority of our history, our legal system in many states was specifically used to keep black Americans an impoverished underclass. Rather than acknowledge that fact, the conservative media distracts their audience with disparate cases of black-on-white violence - which, while repugnant, has never been the source of structural inequality.

Without these distractions, they and their viewers might actually be forced to confront solutions to the problems of racial injustice, instead of ignoring them.

8/9/2013 1:32 PM
Huh?
8/9/2013 1:43 PM

DUMBASS!

of 18
All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.