Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

no I have no idea bout any of that, WTF does it have to do with this anyway?  im talking about the time you said bis got the best of you like im doing now. or was that just a lie you made up to try to convince ppl im bis when they all know i'm not?

pretty funny, really either way. either someone else made you his ***** too or you got caught in a lie.

8/14/2013 2:21 PM
did I say that? Quote the post?
8/14/2013 2:46 PM
Quote post by bad_luck on 8/5/2013 11:40:00 AM:
It's just funny that you aren't even pretending to not be bistiza anymore. I think bis probably said this exact thing 30 or 40 times:
"you could easily prove me wrong by not responding but you will respond bc you can't help yourself. which makes this quite fun for me I can just keep responding myself and get you to keep saying something"

Right there you said bis said same thing I do, even 30 or 40 times, meaning he made you his ***** like I am doing now. Or was that just a lie? you want it both ways then fine you are his ***** AND a liar. BWA HA HA you are my ***** now and you said you were his then

8/14/2013 3:05 PM
Bis logic fail.
8/14/2013 3:53 PM
bis isn't here moron but it is hilarious to know he made you his ***** before I made you my *****. 

wow that really sucks for you bc bis is a dumb *** but he still dominated you and he owns you so much he not even here and you are still talking about him.  BWA HA HA that is hilarious maybe I should sitemail him and let him know bc he should get to laugh at you too.

Also nice to know you are a liar

8/15/2013 11:19 AM
This is the first time I've looked at non-sports in a while and it has been extremely entertaining to read the interactions between BL and SF.

Thanks again for the heads up, SF. I know you don't like me, but I think this quote from you to me sums it up best, for both of us: "at least your posts are more than pointless drivel and attacking ppl". Although I do wish you would cut some of the insults yourself as they make you look foolish.

8/16/2013 8:46 AM
bis I still think you are idiot so don't get too high on yourself but bad_luck takes the cake and is the champion of all idiots, as for you bad_luck, who are you talking to? never mind you didn't stop responding no matter who you talking to your OCD continues to hold you hostage I see
8/16/2013 10:29 AM
I'm talking to you, bis.
8/16/2013 10:41 AM
Really, BL? You've NEVER stopped responding.

I went away for quite some time and you continued your insanity with SF anyway, and it apparently amused the guy so much he decided to tell me all about it because he thought I'd think it was funny (he was right, by the way).

While I never get tired of reading your antics and laughing at you, BL, I don't always have time (or like to spend my time) responding to you. What's wonderful about you is I know you'll continue to act like a complete clown with other people (like SF) even when I'm not around.

8/16/2013 10:56 AM
no bis remember he thinks you are me bc he's a dumb *** who prolly also thinks the aliens who really shot JFK are out to get him next
8/16/2013 11:01 AM
I know. BL will do anything to get someone to respond to him and give him attention, even if it means the person in question is only doing it to make fun of him.

He has no shame and simply doesn't care. As long as you feed his need for attention, you can make him look stupid l all day long. He'll just pretend he doesn't look as foolish as we all know he is and keep going like nothing happened because the need for attention is all that matters to him.

Watch. I'm sure he'll come back with some sort of comment he thinks is a wise crack, along with more BS about us being the same person. I'm sure even if I ignore him you won't, but it will entertain me so I don't mind.

8/16/2013 3:36 PM
?
8/16/2013 5:50 PM
BWA HA HA  bis was right even if you post says nothing you have to respond. you are the biggest ****.

8/19/2013 8:32 AM
BWA HA HA nice try moron ya all the ppl who manipulate you into responding bc they know you are OCD are your *******. keep telling yourself that so you don't cry so much. thats rich.
8/19/2013 10:24 AM
OK, bis. I'll stop responding. Does that make you happy?
8/19/2013 12:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17|18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.