Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

You guys are hilarious. You blindly trust a guy, along with a ton of other guys who just said they weren't mafia. Who would confess to being so. HERE'S A CLUE TO THE REST OF YOU: Pola and his guys target me after I target him, with no real information or evidence of me being mafia. I have NO ONE backing me up. Wouldn't the other two mafia back me up in this case? Now look at pola and his backers. Wouldn't they back him up if they were mafia? Sure thing! Make a wise vote. 
9/5/2013 6:14 PM
MB has continuously backed Pola up. Since there's a chance Pola could be the doctor let's be safe with a vote for MB. If he is mafia, then I think there's a great chance that Pola is. But honestly, I don't see how you guys could overlook the fact that no one is backing me. Mafia would back each other, as MB is with pola.  Not to mention POLA kills us all when we play these Survival type games. He could honestly make anyone believe any story.

I reserve the right to cancel my previous vote as a vote has not been called into action. 

9/5/2013 6:51 PM (edited)
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 6:14:00 PM (view original):
You guys are hilarious. You blindly trust a guy, along with a ton of other guys who just said they weren't mafia. Who would confess to being so. HERE'S A CLUE TO THE REST OF YOU: Pola and his guys target me after I target him, with no real information or evidence of me being mafia. I have NO ONE backing me up. Wouldn't the other two mafia back me up in this case? Now look at pola and his backers. Wouldn't they back him up if they were mafia? Sure thing! Make a wise vote. 
Why would the mafia back an already dead man?  Then it's obvious who the other mafia guys are.
9/5/2013 6:33 PM
Ok, so now I am mafia because I can see holes in the "I am the doctor" logic? I ask everyone to re-read the entire thread from page 1 and ask yourselves once again exactly what you should believe. Everytime I bring up a legitimate concern about his story I get a guilty finger pointed at me(deflection). Keep in mind the real or imaginary cop that is confiding in pola says that I am innocent. Why do you guys believe him so much? Have you never watched him play survivor? Why does csudak validate everything pola says? Where is this proof that you are talking about? I get accused of pointing the finger but I am using the only info that I have available, what is written in these forums. I have only been contacted by one person by sitemail and he claims he is the vigilante. I reached out to two others that I know from GD and have gotten no response. I don't actually know who the doctor or cops are but I believe everything needs to be questioned. I employ everyone to read this entire 10 page thread and ask yourselves who is trying to pull off what? I just want to lynch the mafia like any other townsperson would.
9/5/2013 6:45 PM
I'm not saying I'm sure about Kane at all,., all I know is we have no proof because both investigations turned up innocent. And I have to make a guess... So I guessed based on your suspicious call out for my lynching. A few people thought it was suspicious so It's the best we got.

Sorry if I hung an innocent man!

9/5/2013 6:46 PM
Is there anyone who hasn't said anything yet?
9/5/2013 6:49 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 6:46:00 PM (view original):
I'm not saying I'm sure about Kane at all,., all I know is we have no proof because both investigations turned up innocent. And I have to make a guess... So I guessed based on your suspicious call out for my lynching. A few people thought it was suspicious so It's the best we got.

Sorry if I hung an innocent man!

A few people mb, onside and csudak just seem like a gang of thugs acting on your behalf. I thought there was only 3 mafia. Anyways, citizenkane made a legitimate point about you not knowing there are 3 mafia instead of two and you guys jump all over him. You are the most epic game player I have ever met and I am supposed to believe you don't know the rules? If it sounds like I favor your lynching I am sorry. I would just like real evidence and to try to figure this out together. It doesn't help anything when people are targeted just for questioning you.
9/5/2013 6:52 PM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Ok, so now I am mafia because I can see holes in the "I am the doctor" logic? I ask everyone to re-read the entire thread from page 1 and ask yourselves once again exactly what you should believe. Everytime I bring up a legitimate concern about his story I get a guilty finger pointed at me(deflection). Keep in mind the real or imaginary cop that is confiding in pola says that I am innocent. Why do you guys believe him so much? Have you never watched him play survivor? Why does csudak validate everything pola says? Where is this proof that you are talking about? I get accused of pointing the finger but I am using the only info that I have available, what is written in these forums. I have only been contacted by one person by sitemail and he claims he is the vigilante. I reached out to two others that I know from GD and have gotten no response. I don't actually know who the doctor or cops are but I believe everything needs to be questioned. I employ everyone to read this entire 10 page thread and ask yourselves who is trying to pull off what? I just want to lynch the mafia like any other townsperson would.
Chris I don't think you understand how suspicious you sound when you say things like "I just want to lynch the mafia like ANY OTHER TOWNSPERSON WOULD"

Maybe it's just me and the paranoia of the game but other people that use words like "we" when describing the townspeople seem much more believable
9/5/2013 6:52 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Chris I don't think you understand how suspicious you sound when you say things like "I just want to lynch the mafia like ANY OTHER TOWNSPERSON WOULD"

Maybe it's just me and the paranoia of the game but other people that use words like "we" when describing the townspeople seem much more believable
When unsure about who the other townspeople actually are, my English is correct.
9/5/2013 6:58 PM
Not sure what your are talking about it in terms of anyone saying that had proof, but regardless here is my thinking for all to know:

I've played this game 3 times. I've been a cop, mafia and a townie.  Based on what I'm reading on the forums,the why it is being said (tone, logic, key phases), and like I stated earlier there were 4 people who hadn't reacted to the lynching.  You and citizen were two of those four.  You called me out for calling you out which was fine but up til that point people had been on pola's bandwagon.  You were the first to go against him and then suddenly, only a 15 minutes later citizenkane has your back about not trusting pola.

Now if you were mad about me calling you out, you would have put the suspicion on me, not Tyson.  THat's just natural instinct harm those that harm you.

But you went for Tyson, why, because I claimed no role, while Tyson claimed a major role.  As a mafia member you wouldn't care if I was still around even though I called you out, I wasn't a threat long term.  But the doctor, that's someone you want to get rid of immediately if you are mafia.

Nice try but you and kane are pretty much exposed.

9/5/2013 7:03 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Not sure what your are talking about it in terms of anyone saying that had proof, but regardless here is my thinking for all to know:

I've played this game 3 times. I've been a cop, mafia and a townie.  Based on what I'm reading on the forums,the why it is being said (tone, logic, key phases), and like I stated earlier there were 4 people who hadn't reacted to the lynching.  You and citizen were two of those four.  You called me out for calling you out which was fine but up til that point people had been on pola's bandwagon.  You were the first to go against him and then suddenly, only a 15 minutes later citizenkane has your back about not trusting pola.

Now if you were mad about me calling you out, you would have put the suspicion on me, not Tyson.  THat's just natural instinct harm those that harm you.

But you went for Tyson, why, because I claimed no role, while Tyson claimed a major role.  As a mafia member you wouldn't care if I was still around even though I called you out, I wasn't a threat long term.  But the doctor, that's someone you want to get rid of immediately if you are mafia.

Nice try but you and kane are pretty much exposed.

That's all bullshit Casey. I am new to the game and may not know the small details of how to play but I mentioned pola mostly because he put himself out there with  bold claims. I have mentioned several times that you are always agreeing with him and not questioning any of his logic. That's why I have asked everyone to re-read the forums. The loudest and most suspicious activity has come with his moves and claims and your cooperation. Then you add mb and onside to the rally and I am wondering if there is a secret 4th mafia member(caesari?) or that one or more of you have been duped by his charisma and gamesmanship. I am only questioning the actions of the only info I can see. Citizenkane also questioned it and is getting lynched tonight. I expect that you will lynch another innocent tomorrow and with a hit or 2 tonight the mafia will win handily. Congrats, well done.
9/5/2013 7:12 PM
IIWII
9/5/2013 7:19 PM
I VOTE CSUDAK
9/5/2013 7:30 PM
Let me switch this up for a minute and consider that Pola may be telling the truth and actually talking to a REAL cop. If so, there is no doubt that http://youtu.be/Xci1a3yE0PM and am only in search of the truth.
9/5/2013 7:32 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 7:30:00 PM (view original):
I VOTE CSUDAK
How many votes are we allowed? LOL. If so could I vote for 12 different people?
9/5/2013 7:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.