Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Posted by caesari on 9/5/2013 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 9/4/2013 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Caesari, ? for you.

If the PI investigates a player and it comes back as cop, will that mean its the REAL COP, or just a cop of some sort?

Sorry all. My home wifi has been down so been on y phone and been missing things.

PI will recieve the CORRECT role- ie Insane cop comes back as isane
haha, i was rereading the thread earlier today and said to myself, wow, Jake is a dick for not responding to this
9/5/2013 9:09 PM
Also I will give all votes until 11 PM just so I can get caught up. Hopefully now that my wifi is back we will be ready to rock at a less sluggish pace.
9/5/2013 9:10 PM
I am mafia. Vote me out of town. Or will you choose pola, who is allowed to kill anyone at any moment in the game? Or Columbusbuck?
9/5/2013 9:26 PM
I am confused and believe none of you clowns. Please send more beer.
9/5/2013 9:30 PM
In all that non-sense, here's what I know:

- I am not the mafia

That's it. Here is what I *think* I know:

- I'm 99.9% sure that pola is NOT the yakuza as kane suggests. For two reasons:
 A) (and listen closely on this one) HE VOTED FOR CITIZENKANE WHO CLAIMS TO BE MAFIA AND HAS BEEN LEADING THE LYNCH MOB TOWARD HIM THE ENTIRE TIME. Tyson is a seasoned pro at this game. That would be the DUMBEST move ever if he was mafia, especially during day one.
 B) No one else (to my knowledge) has claimed doctor. The real doctor would be STUPID not to come out and claim his position. Because that means that one of them is lying. Both cops investigate would one of them, real doc could save himself and we'd know who was lying.
- I believe kane when he says he's mafia, which is why I'm keeping my vote for Citizenkane.
- I also believe awags to be mafia along with columbusbuck, awags MAY be the yakuza?

So that's the way I see things from my seat.

9/5/2013 9:39 PM
Posted by mb625 on 9/5/2013 9:39:00 PM (view original):

- I am not the mafia

A) (and listen closely on this one) HE VOTED FOR CITIZENKANE WHO CLAIMS TO BE MAFIA AND HAS BEEN LEADING THE LYNCH MOB TOWARD HIM THE ENTIRE TIME. Tyson is a seasoned pro at this game. That would be the DUMBEST move ever if he was mafia, especially during day one.
 B) No one else (to my knowledge) has claimed doctor. The real doctor would be STUPID not to come out and claim his position. Because that means that one of them is lying. Both cops investigate would one of them, real doc could save himself and we'd know who was lying.
- I believe kane when he says he's mafia, which is why I'm keeping my vote for Citizenkane.
- I also believe awags to be mafia along with columbusbuck, awags MAY be the yakuza?

co sign all of this
9/5/2013 9:43 PM

- I am not the mafia

Did you not listen to your almighty mafia leader pola? He said http://youtu.be/Xci1a3yE0PM Who is this finger pointing troll that I have never seen before?
9/5/2013 9:44 PM
If someone else is legitimately the doctor, he needs to have said something a LONG time ago, because from there, flushing out at least one mafia would have been simple. Both cops investigate one of the docs. He either comes up Guilty/Innocent (meaning doctor) or Innocent/Innocent (meaning mafia). But no one has. More than likely because pola is legitimately the doctor and they don't want to compromise themselves. Like I said, based on my experience last game when I claimed vigilante when I was mafia, claiming to be something you're not is an extremely dangerous game. Pola knows this better than probably anyone playing this game and he would NEVER be dumb enough to do it. Look through the game in which he and arfy so artfully played the mafia. HE NEVER CLAIMED A ROLE! Because it is pure suicide.
9/5/2013 9:53 PM
Well obviously everyone knows by now the role I've claimed. That puts me in serious danger of being knocked off by the mafia tonight. So fellow townies, do we have someone in mind that I should knock off? It's our chance to put them down to 1 before I go. And I wanted to say that I believe awags is a townie as well as I believe pola is the doc. If I knew who the cops were then I'd at least not kill them off.
9/5/2013 10:02 PM
Don't kill anyone, not worth the risk unless you are sure
9/5/2013 10:03 PM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 9:44:00 PM (view original):

- I am not the mafia

Did you not listen to your almighty mafia leader pola? He said http://youtu.be/Xci1a3yE0PM Who is this finger pointing troll that I have never seen before?
A simple townfolk who is simply trying to make sense of all this.
9/5/2013 10:06 PM
As of now, Citizenkane is leading in votes. I'll honor my statement and give one more hour for any swing, but it appears he will be lynched.

Anyways, I ened to read sitemails and make sure no one cheated.

ALSO, IF YOU ARE SITEMAILING ANY ROLE-RELATED ACTIVITY TO ME, THAT IS ONLY ALLOWED AT NIGHT. 
9/5/2013 10:06 PM
I'll vote for csudak just because he is being mean to me, Blah. I don't believe we have heard from nyaggie or patsrule in quite some time. Are they still in the game?
9/5/2013 10:14 PM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 10:14:00 PM (view original):
I'll vote for csudak just because he is being mean to me, Blah. I don't believe we have heard from nyaggie or patsrule in quite some time. Are they still in the game?
Haha, at least its a solid reason.

The funny thing is, if you were an actual townie, and the writing was on the wall that kane was going, why would you care if he went or not.  Why not just go with the majority as to not make people question you.  All you are doing by voting for me is creating a reason for us to vote for you next.

i get that you didn't believe pola in the beginning and tried to rally the troops, quite an effort, but at this point the only reason to continue to not vote for kane is you know his role and since you aren't publicly backing him in any way, that role is mafia

9/5/2013 10:18 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Well obviously everyone knows by now the role I've claimed. That puts me in serious danger of being knocked off by the mafia tonight. So fellow townies, do we have someone in mind that I should knock off? It's our chance to put them down to 1 before I go. And I wanted to say that I believe awags is a townie as well as I believe pola is the doc. If I knew who the cops were then I'd at least not kill them off.
Ill save you bud. Just do me proud

Ps I'm drunk.... And might not remember this message.

If the mafia really wanted to kill someone, they would kill patsfan, the other copB
9/5/2013 10:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.