Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

And just so everyone knows... I went against arfy and he against me the whole time we were mafia... So don't always believe every way a person acts...
9/5/2013 10:22 PM
But in our defense we had a godfather that wasn't afraid to be investigated either
9/5/2013 10:23 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 10:14:00 PM (view original):
I'll vote for csudak just because he is being mean to me, Blah. I don't believe we have heard from nyaggie or patsrule in quite some time. Are they still in the game?
Haha, at least its a solid reason.

The funny thing is, if you were an actual townie, and the writing was on the wall that kane was going, why would you care if he went or not.  Why not just go with the majority as to not make people question you.  All you are doing by voting for me is creating a reason for us to vote for you next.

i get that you didn't believe pola in the beginning and tried to rally the troops, quite an effort, but at this point the only reason to continue to not vote for kane is you know his role and since you aren't publicly backing him in any way, that role is mafia

LOL. You think too much. It looks like citizenkane is long gone. My vote makes no difference and I am casting it in your direction in protest. Besides despite the testimony of your "cop" declaring my innocence, you continue to call me mafia. I expect that you will either murder me at night or vote me out during the day.
9/5/2013 10:24 PM
not my cop, pola's cop.  as you said, why trust pola, maybe you too are working together as mafia, and your perfect plan is coming together as we are lynching kane.
9/5/2013 10:29 PM
also, having Julius THomas sitting on your bench in fantasy really sucks
9/5/2013 10:31 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 10:29:00 PM (view original):
not my cop, pola's cop.  as you said, why trust pola, maybe you too are working together as mafia, and your perfect plan is coming together as we are lynching kane.
Pola is a genius like that but I'm not working with him. He is too drunk for me to work with.
9/5/2013 10:32 PM
All right, so the cops should definitely contact me. I've got some information that will be able to straighten out this whole mess.
9/5/2013 10:41 PM
Posted by mb625 on 9/5/2013 10:41:00 PM (view original):
All right, so the cops should definitely contact me. I've got some information that will be able to straighten out this whole mess.
You got 15 minutes until night falls.

Chop chop.
9/5/2013 10:44 PM
The cops should definitely contact me. Because casey says I am mafia and I will whack ya. On a side note, Cam Neely retired 17 years ago today.
9/5/2013 10:45 PM
Sad day in Boston then, so much talent, ******* ulf, still ****** me off
9/5/2013 10:49 PM
On another note, my beta team lost their second game today... to a 3-9 team... QB threw 5 picks. One of which was on a medium pass play to a receiver at the line of scrimmage and was picked by a guy 8 yards downfield... In the words of Alpha 5 "Aye, aye, aye."
9/5/2013 10:53 PM
Isn't this usually when we kick arfy from the game? BTW, is anyone here an accomplished gameplanner and can help my super talented and under achieving PSU team beat #1 OSU tonight?
9/5/2013 10:54 PM
Sox just tied it up!
9/5/2013 10:57 PM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Isn't this usually when we kick arfy from the game? BTW, is anyone here an accomplished gameplanner and can help my super talented and under achieving PSU team beat #1 OSU tonight?
Yeah, you are. I thought you were one of the best around?
9/5/2013 10:59 PM
CITIZENKANE, MAFIA MEMBER NUMERO UNO, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

Night 2 begins now. Remember, NO SITEMAILS MAY BE SENT BETWEEN PLAYERS unless it is between the mafia. 
9/5/2013 11:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.