Speaking My Mind Topic

And here I thought ridiculous meant to invite derision or mockery.

My bad
9/10/2013 12:07 PM
Of course with his grasp of grammar and command of the English language, who knows what he thinks it means.
9/10/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by The Taint on 9/10/2013 11:55:00 AM (view original):
So when he calls me an *******, what exactly is he doing?
No answer?
9/10/2013 12:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Nobody wants to stop you from speaking your mind.  But nobody's going to make anyone rational respect you or any of your opinions, either.

I wouldn't say I'm better than you.  Just more analytical.  You've never expressed a logical statement that I've seen, though I'm sure at some point in your life it's probably happened.

9/11/2013 3:01 PM
Nobody wants to stop you from speaking your mind.  But nobody's going to make anyone rational respect you or any of your opinions, either.

I wouldn't say I'm better than you.  Just more analytical.  You've never expressed a logical statement that I've seen, though I'm sure at some point in your life it's probably happened.
9/11/2013 11:37 PM
Everyone is equally entitled to express their opinions, but based on the presence, abundance, and apparent validity of supporting information/justification offered, they should not expect it to be accepted equally.
9/11/2013 11:38 PM
So you think your opinions are better supported and more justified than SFs? Or anyone's? And you therefore think you and others have the right to look down on him for, in your opinion, not supporting and justifying his opinion as well as you do?

No one, including you, has to accept or agree with what SF (or anyone) is saying. You are free to disagree with anyone's opinions. That does NOT, however, give you the right to attack the person who offers up the opinion. That kind of thing is ignorant and foolish.

If you think your opinion is so much better than someone else's, feel free to show it by supporting your own ideas. If you attack the other person instead, you look like a fool who CAN'T support your own position.

9/12/2013 9:32 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/11/2013 11:38:00 PM (view original):
Everyone is equally entitled to express their opinions, but based on the presence, abundance, and apparent validity of supporting information/justification offered, they should not expect it to be accepted equally.
oh so if I don't justify my opinion to you like you want then you can treat me like ****?  that bull ****.

9/12/2013 10:20 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Speaking My Mind Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.