Who would do a better job of running the USA? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 10/24/2013 11:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 11:05:00 AM (view original):
All threads, if they live long enough, become one of the the worst.

FACT!!!
The longest thread I know of definitely qualifies!
That's the exception that proves the rule, fuckknuckles.
Thats one of my favorite insults.  That and "******."
10/24/2013 11:51 AM
cockmunch
10/24/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Are you now saying I can't define "young"?

I'm 50.    48 is not young and 55 is not old. 
Are you now saying that I can't define young?

Young and old are relative terms. Are you so stupid that you need more examples?
Are you so stupid that you've forgotten the context of this discussion?

I said "Young minority Republican".    Seems like that would be MY DEFINITION of the candidate.   Do you remember me asking "How did you decide upon 50 or younger?"   Shouldn't that have been cause to question your final answer?

I described the candidate.   Shouldn't MY DEFINITION be the correct one?
10/24/2013 12:25 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Are you now saying I can't define "young"?

I'm 50.    48 is not young and 55 is not old. 
Are you now saying that I can't define young?

Young and old are relative terms. Are you so stupid that you need more examples?
Are you so stupid that you've forgotten the context of this discussion?

I said "Young minority Republican".    Seems like that would be MY DEFINITION of the candidate.   Do you remember me asking "How did you decide upon 50 or younger?"   Shouldn't that have been cause to question your final answer?

I described the candidate.   Shouldn't MY DEFINITION be the correct one?
Shouldn't your definition have some sort of basis in reality, biz???

87% of congress (both houses) is over the age of 50. Anyone younger than 50 is relatively young for a member of congress.

If your 50 year old *** lived in a retirement home, you'd be young for someone living in a retirement home.

Tim Scott is young for a member of Congress.

10/24/2013 12:53 PM
I'm quite sure that a 50 y/o saying "48 is not young" is spot on with reality, dipshit.

Would you like to quote the post where I stated "I voted for a young(well, young for a member of Congress) minority Republican"?    

I'll wait here.
10/24/2013 1:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 1:11:00 PM (view original):
I'm quite sure that a 50 y/o saying "48 is not young" is spot on with reality, dipshit.

Would you like to quote the post where I stated "I voted for a young(well, young for a member of Congress) minority Republican"?    

I'll wait here.
You said you voted for a young minority GOP incumbent in a state without a senate election.

In the eastern time zone, Tim Scott was the only minority GOP incumbent running for the house in a state without a senate election. Young or not.

Do you live in Charleston because there's a lot of business for a trucking company there? You know, with the busy port and all.
10/24/2013 1:16 PM
10/24/2013 1:21 PM
Charleston is a port city.   The coasts are loaded with them.   I guess that's why they're port cities.   But you do know trucking companies exist inland, don't you?    Hell, I bet I can find one in Nebraska. 

Have you found this post yet?  "I voted for a young(well, young for a member of Congress) minority Republican"

10/24/2013 1:22 PM
THEY EVEN HAVE AN ASSOCIATION!!!!    http://www.nebtrucking.com/
10/24/2013 1:25 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Charleston is a port city.   The coasts are loaded with them.   I guess that's why they're port cities.   But you do know trucking companies exist inland, don't you?    Hell, I bet I can find one in Nebraska. 

Have you found this post yet?  "I voted for a young(well, young for a member of Congress) minority Republican"

You didn't say that. It was implied.

Keep ignoring the fact that Scott was the only minority GOP incumbent in the eastern time zone in a state without a senate election.
10/24/2013 1:31 PM
I will give you some credit.   You made me look something up.   There are about 50 members of Congress 40 and under.    I didn't check all of them but a shitload of them are Republicans in red states east of the Mississippi(that's hard to spell).    And you settle on a guy two years younger than me?

FWIW, i've never even heard of Tim Scott until yesterday.   I bet he appreciates the publicity.
10/24/2013 1:40 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 1:40:00 PM (view original):
I will give you some credit.   You made me look something up.   There are about 50 members of Congress 40 and under.    I didn't check all of them but a shitload of them are Republicans in red states east of the Mississippi(that's hard to spell).    And you settle on a guy two years younger than me?

FWIW, i've never even heard of Tim Scott until yesterday.   I bet he appreciates the publicity.
Most are in states that had a senate election.

There were only 6 that didn't. South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, & New Hamshire.

I'll give you one guess as to how many minority GOP incumbents there were from those states.
10/24/2013 1:48 PM
Me and Tim having a laugh.

10/24/2013 1:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/24/2013 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/24/2013 1:40:00 PM (view original):

Most are in states that had a senate election.

There were only 6 that didn't. South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, & New Hamshire.

I'll give you one guess as to how many minority GOP incumbents there were from those states.
Then, if Tim Scott is the only answer and one has to assume that SC voting laws mirror the rest of the US, I must live in his district, right?  Otherwise I could not vote for him, correct?
10/24/2013 1:52 PM
I'll get to the point(since you didn't understand it yesterday).

There was some pretty specific information included when you started asking "WHICH CANDIDATE!??!!?"  That led me to believe you were trying to find out where I live.   Everyone knows how to use a search engine.   So there's really only two options:
1.  I was leading you to know what district I live in
2.  I was bullshitting you to see how much research you'd do

Which seems more likely?
10/24/2013 2:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...44|45|46|47|48...57 Next ▸
Who would do a better job of running the USA? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.