ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Not really but it's not my calf.   I think GB is just that much better.   As long as Rodgers can be somewhat effective, they win.    Baltimore is capable of keeping it close but I wouldn't be surprised if NE wins by double digits.
1/10/2015 10:18 AM
Which players break a tiebreaker based on positional availability within that organization along with team record? I swear I've seen something suggest that.

Furthermore, if two franchises offer the same international player a 3-year MLB deal with $25 million bonus, how does he pick which franchise to sign with?
1/10/2015 1:59 PM
I'm sure that question makes sense to you.   However, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Free agents base their decisions on coaching and parks.    I would assume IFA do the same thing.
1/10/2015 2:13 PM
I thought I remember seeing a thread somewhere that suggested FAs, (possibly only minor league FAs?) look at your organization and if there are already 30 players at their position, they're more likely to sign with another club offering the same thing. 
1/10/2015 2:24 PM
That was minor leaguers who said "I like your franchise but another organization is offering a better deal."    Supposedly they're looking at your depth chart.   I suspect that's bullshit but I don't worry too much over minor league signings.
1/10/2015 2:38 PM
When entering a new world, would you be more likely to choose a stadium based on the roster you're inheriting, or try to build your roster around your stadium?  What works best with different styles of stadium?
1/10/2015 4:23 PM
I don't even look at my roster.   I pick a stadium based on how I'd like to play in that world.    I always start with building a good D and go from there. 
1/10/2015 4:43 PM
Rex Ryan to the Jets? Is that the best the Bills could do? Doesn't this mean they will have a great defense and lose a lot of games 10-3 or something like that?
1/11/2015 8:59 AM

I don't think Buffalo is a destination coach job either.

1/11/2015 12:25 PM
This guy seems to be underperforming.

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=6540969

For context, my defense is a little weak, but not horrible. And my catcher has a PC of 83.

Am I doing something wrong, or is his season performance just unlucky so far?
1/11/2015 8:36 PM
Looks like bad luck to me.     I don't think he's the guy he was in the first season but he's closer to that than he is in this season.
1/11/2015 9:26 PM
if a player has a ntc and refuses to come to your team, it's because your team's current record is worse than the player's team's current record, yes?
1/12/2015 2:35 PM

After 28 games.  Before that it refers to last season's record.

1/12/2015 2:37 PM
What's an ntc?
1/12/2015 3:33 PM
It's a Nordic Track Classic pro skier. I mean, that ****'s heavy. I understand not wanting to pack that up and go to a new team.

Right?

www.nordictrack.com/fitness/en/NordicTrack/Skiers/nordictrack-classic-pro-skier
1/12/2015 3:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...864|865|866|867|868...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.