ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I haven't been able to do it since the updates.   If you find out how, please let me know.
1/3/2016 1:52 PM
This is not a question-- but I just use the hyperlink function in the forum text editor, pasting in the url for each individual team.
1/3/2016 2:04 PM
What does it take to get a BL hitting coach to sign at AAA?

Will they accept less money, as well as a demotion?
1/4/2016 11:00 AM
All BL jobs need to be filled.
1/4/2016 11:10 AM
How many teams swept at home by their division rivals have gone on to win the Super Bowl?
1/4/2016 12:41 PM
I would imagine none but the good thing for them is that they aren't likely to have another home game!!
1/4/2016 1:37 PM
Hypothetically, a family adopts a child from China. Quarterly status reports are sent back to Chinese officials. One of the standard questions is "How are you nurturing the child's Chinese heritage?" Is "We took him to see Kung Fu Panda 3 on opening night" the best possible answer for first quarter 2016?
1/5/2016 4:46 PM
Yes but only if they had added "We also stopped at China Palace for some egg rolls on the way home."
1/5/2016 6:05 PM
I noticed the PM game cycle, the box scores were side to side. PM2, back to top to bottom. You know anything about this?
1/6/2016 1:33 AM
Check your user settings.   WifS did something and they've been changing without your input.
1/6/2016 7:08 AM
did wis 'fix' the injury recovery glitch? cause i lost an sp for most of the season and when he first got injured he went down 5 overall points. he's about to come back and his injury recovery only brings him to slightly better than he was right after he got injured, not before it. so a loss of 4 overall points and all that comes with that.
1/6/2016 8:44 AM
It's not as consistent and/or doesn't work the same.

Player Profile: Andres Melendez - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports should have gotten a recovery cycle around 12/30(end of 60 days) and, hopefully, another at season's end.    That would have put him back to around where he was or better.   That's not happening.  He's pretty much done as an effective pitcher.

Player Profile: Domingo Manuel - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports got his as expected and will get another around 1/20.  And he'll be better(since he already is after 1 recovery cycle).

1/6/2016 9:00 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
will ken griffey jr be the first unanimous hof member elected?
1/6/2016 9:46 AM
NO!!!!  TRUE AMERICANS HIDE THEIR GUNS FROM DICTATOR OBAMA!!!!!!

He will not.   There's always someone who says "Babe Ruth should be the only first ballot HOFer."    I think he hates black people.  RACIST!!!!!

1/6/2016 9:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...965|966|967|968|969...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.