ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

THAT WOULD BE MAKING THE A/S GAME COUNT!!!!
2/2/2016 1:31 PM
I bought a small bag of M&M's today for a snack.

When I opened the bag, I noticed that only around a quarter of the M&M's had the letter "M" stamped on them.  All the rest had a W, an E or a 3 stamped on them.

When did they make that change, and why?

2/2/2016 2:57 PM
First, quit eating candy, fatass.
Second, must be a Connecticut thing.  I haven't heard anything about the change.

2/2/2016 3:21 PM
The Sacramento Kings cancelled a planned "Year of the Monkey" shirt giveaway because DeMarcus Cousins whined about giving away "Year of the Monkey" shirts on the first day of Black History Month. Who is more RACIST!!!!?, the Kings for planning the T-shirts or DeMarcus Cousins for negating Chinese-American desires to celebrate a new year? Or the world in general, who gives a whole year to the Monkey, but only a (29-day) month to Black History?

2/2/2016 4:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
hypothetical ...abandoned team is taken over by a replacement owner right after the Rule V draft freeze, so the new owner can not protect who he wants to protect. The new owner announces in world chat who he wanted to protect and why he did not. He asks that the players not be drafted. Are the players fair game to be drafted? Would you draft them? Is anyone who does draft them an *******, or just taking advantage of whatever the game gives him?
2/4/2016 2:29 PM
Sorry for the delay.  I was given a 30 day ban for redlining posts in this thread.   I know, I know.   I can't redline posts in this thread.   Took me two days to explain it.   Anyway, back to business.

All three are RACISTS!!!!   Not sure why Cousins is upset about monkeys.  We all came from monkeys.   Or Eve's loins.   Whichever.  But that probably makes me a RACIST!!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW THE FORUMS WORK!!!  I'M THE FIRST FOOL TO GET BANNED FOR REDLINING A THREAD HE DIDN'T CREATE!!!

AFTER OUR LAST EXCHANGE, I'M SURE ADMIN THINKS I SUCK MORE THAN THAT!!!!

Yeah, they're fair game unless ALL 31 owners confirm they will not draft them.   Otherwise, pick 2 passes, pick 3 grabs and says "I didn't know".   Then he's stuck with no one if he gives one back despite knowing he'd have the next player.   Sucks but that's how it is.

2/4/2016 4:25 PM
Did you agree to help Admin find the real redliner?
2/4/2016 4:35 PM
No, not really.   I just said, more than once, "You do realize I can't redline anyone in that thread, right?" and "Please confirm/acknowledge that you know it's impossible for me to redline people in a thread I didn't create".     I'm might have included a few expletives and/or insults to intelligence.   But that wasn't until Day 2.   I was OK with it in Day 1 because I thought it was for something else.   I didn't think it was justified but I wasn't overly surprised.
2/4/2016 4:42 PM
WAS THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD DELETED?
2/4/2016 4:44 PM
DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT!!!
2/4/2016 4:45 PM
will i be teh bann3d???
2/4/2016 4:48 PM
My guess is "no". 
2/4/2016 4:55 PM
if i am, should i point out that for 977 pages plus 5 other threads of however many pages previous to this one, they either had no problem with the redlines or at least never tried to ban you for it before?
2/4/2016 4:58 PM
That would be my opening line.  I think the first 5 topped out at Page 100. 
2/4/2016 5:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...975|976|977|978|979...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.