Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Owners mchalesarmy and baseballguru called in and discussed Rickey League, HBD, and more. Looking to get more of you guys to step up to do owner interviews, strategies, whatever. Give it a try. Shows on most* Friday nights. Link above is good for the most recent show.
4/8/2013 12:07 AM
Thanks for making last weeks show one of the most popular on Blogtalkradio in the Baseball category. www.blogtalkradio.com/popular/baseball , www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/04/08/hardball-dynasty-news-rickey
4/12/2013 5:35 PM
Live Radio in 15 minutes! Rickey League unless I receive calls then we'll go where it leads me. Last week was cool. Thanks for the listens. To be fair, Baseball is an obscure topic on this site but page 1 is page1. As usual all members of whatifsports are welcomed to call in and talk WIS or sports in general. www.blogtalkradio.com/smartpolitricks/2013/04/14/hardball-dynasty-news-rickey or my site www.knucklebonesradio.net on the Blogtalkradio page (push play on the smartpolitricks player) There is chat available in both blogtalk and my site. Your choice to sign up for either. On Blogtalkradio you need an account to chat but you can listen/watch chat. On my site you can remain anonymous or sign up.
4/14/2013 2:17 AM
Live Radio at 8:30pm Pacific! www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/04/20/hardball-dynasty-news-rickey . Don't have to be Rickey League to call in. All necessary info is in the link show description. You may also listen on my site on the Blogtalkradio page. www.knucklebonesradio.net Just push play on the NOPC player at 830pm and It'll play. Chat available. An account is required to chat in the blogtalkradio chat. It'll cost you an email. You may listen as a guest in the chat otherwise.
4/19/2013 10:43 PM
Off to a late start - LIVE NOW!

4/19/2013 11:37 PM
Ok. I get a lot of hits on this thread and I've just accepted the commish job in Sweet Lou. It's one of the younger leagues in HBD and has a good core of Former simleaguers and crossovers from my other league - Rickey. Unfortunately there was an issue with a father and son being in the league together and having some of their trades vetoed. The son was given a team in another league and the father remains.

If you're able to look past this issue then this could be a potential future league for you. WIS has allowed the father to stay and I'm hoping everyone will play nice now. As every league does, we'll have some openings at the end of the season. This is going to be a very blog friendly/radio friendly league and the name will be changed to honor a person that reflects that. Harry Carey say.... anyways please post with suggestions on a name and to be on the leagues waiting list for next season and beyond.  This league is all about my radio podcasts and the people that like them. Get on the list if that's you! :) Thanks.
5/1/2013 8:50 PM
Nice work on the shows as always
5/1/2013 10:19 PM
Vin Scully
5/2/2013 3:30 AM
Thanks Guys. Mchale, Vin Scully is already a World. 
5/2/2013 4:18 AM
5/2/2013 12:11 PM
I like Red Barber because it isn't taken and has some significance to me being a Brooklyn Dodger fan. I never actually watched the Dodgers play as Brooklyn. I became a fan because of the book "Boys of Summer". There are a couple others that I like that aren't taken.

Anyhow I have a team that can be taken over now. We're at about 76 games and this team is in last but no doubt taken care of well by it's owner. I want a person who I'm familiar with at least vaguely. You've got to commit to the next season. Post here or sitemail. I will be picky about who I pick but don't assume I won't pick you if you want it. Thanks.
5/2/2013 10:43 PM
Waiting list: 

No.1 - headpirate
No.2- ?
5/2/2013 10:50 PM
Hey Knuckle, ever thought about getting the show into a podcast afterwards?
5/3/2013 6:10 PM
All Knucks shows are available to be listened to after they are recorded. www.knucklebonesradio.net

I vote to name the league Eddie Cicotte, a little obvious but still a good fit

5/3/2013 7:09 PM
Posted by marlinsfan76 on 5/3/2013 6:10:00 PM (view original):
Hey Knuckle, ever thought about getting the show into a podcast afterwards?
marilinsfan, all the links will end up as the podcast link afterwards. The link I use for each show is good permanently.

I've got a Poll up in the www.hbdnews.blogspot.com blog - I will leave the poll up for a week and all are welcome to vote. I've chosen from a list of top 15 broadcasters that I found on the internet and other suggestions.

Sweet Lou aka hbdradio league will have Radio this weekend. All are welcome as usual and I'll post the link when I have it scheduled.
5/3/2013 9:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...33|34|35|36|37...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.