Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Posted by dubrightway on 5/3/2013 7:09:00 PM (view original):
All Knucks shows are available to be listened to after they are recorded. www.knucklebonesradio.net

I vote to name the league Eddie Cicotte, a little obvious but still a good fit

Cool Name dub - I love Cicotte from my old cards and dice game days. One of the Black Sox if my memory is good. Also nicknamed "knuckles" which of course I'd probably favor. :) - I'll see if I can add it to the poll before anyone answers.
5/3/2013 9:37 PM
** POLL LINK FOR SWEET LOU NAME CHANGE www.hbdnews.blogspot.com
5/3/2013 9:38 PM
Hey knuckle I vote for option 1.. It won't let me vote on poll...
5/4/2013 12:00 PM
Posted by willsauve on 5/4/2013 12:00:00 PM (view original):
Hey knuckle I vote for option 1.. It won't let me vote on poll...
Are you sure you didn't already vote? I've got some votes tallied so I think it works for people. I only allow a vote per person. Let me see if any more people have voted. I'm still looking for a replacement for the Norfolk team in Sweet Lou aka HBD Radio league. Somebody that want's in for the long haul hit me up and take this team. It was run by an outstanding owner - just having a rough season.
5/4/2013 6:24 PM
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Norfolk Neptunes Franchise Profile < This is the available team. Looking for a Vet owner that intends to stay long term and likes radio/podcast/blogging - I want everyone to be involved with all three if possible and chip in so one person doesn't have to do it all. Either way I have the podcast part covered for my leagues and some outside requests if I get them.
5/4/2013 6:27 PM
LIVE RADIO AT 10pm PACIFIC!!! www.blogtalkradio.com/smartpolitricks/2013/05/05/hardball-dynasty-news-sweet-lou Click the link and you're good to go. If it has trouble loading try deleting your temporary internet files/cookies. Also on my site at knucklebonesradio.net/BlogTalkRadio.html Push play on the Smartpolitricks player.
5/4/2013 11:52 PM
Eh, wasn't my best work but there was 3 hours of it. I'll be focusing on Baseball on the next one. I spent most of this one focused on the drama part of Sweet Lou. This is living room radio at it's finest. Not always going to be great radio but who else is going to talk HBD with you? I gave this heads up so most won't waste their time listening til tomorrow. I'll post in this thread when I have it scheduled. 
5/5/2013 4:15 AM
I have to schedule the show tomorrow so I'll post at that time. I share the other network with other hosts who do shows randomly. Today was one of the few days they ran one.
5/5/2013 9:24 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/05/07/hardball-dynasty-news-sweet-lou Click this link tomorrow night at 9pm Pacific for Live Radio! Click afterwards for the podcast. I'll be reviewing the top teams in the NL of Sweet Lou. 
5/5/2013 11:20 PM
For those interested in voting on the Sweet Lou name change please try again here: wisradio.blogspot.com/ If your vote doesn't register in the Poll, please make a vote in the write-in area. Thank you. Live Radio in 1 hour 10 mins at the link in the above post!

5/6/2013 10:50 PM
The poll is not working for me.. I've tried with Chrome and Explorer.
5/7/2013 2:38 PM
Worked with firefox only
5/7/2013 2:40 PM
Sorry to hear. Not sure what I can do about that. The comment box is open for write-ins. Best I can do. Here's the link to the last show. Just bumping it up.

www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/05/07/hardball-dynasty-news-sweet-lou
5/8/2013 7:15 PM
I just realized I can make a Poll here in the forums..... I will do that in a little while in place of the blog poll.
5/8/2013 7:26 PM
Sweet Lou World is changing it's name to honor a Baseball Broadcaster. Which name do you prefer?

Votes: 56
(Last vote received: 5/22/2013 10:32 PM)
5/9/2013 5:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37|38...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.