My favourite flower is... Topic

**** off, ********.  You did nothing good.
9/20/2011 2:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Im not expecting anything.  All I know is it worked.  And now anybody that finds themselves in my predicament has a way to fix things and without destroying his name as I have.
9/20/2011 3:01 PM
**** off, ********.  Nothing "worked".  You threw a hissyfit over the course of a couple of days.  You admitted it early in this thread.   Then, when NO ONE said you were right in your exchange with CS, you began to act as if your hissyfit was for the greater good.  NO ONE believes that bullshit.   You threw a fit, plain and simple.  There was no hidden agenda.   So stop lying.
9/20/2011 3:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:04:00 PM (view original):
**** off, ********.  Nothing "worked".  You threw a hissyfit over the course of a couple of days.  You admitted it early in this thread.   Then, when NO ONE said you were right in your exchange with CS, you began to act as if your hissyfit was for the greater good.  NO ONE believes that bullshit.   You threw a fit, plain and simple.  There was no hidden agenda.   So stop lying.
You know what MikeT you can believe whatever you want to believe.  It doesnt matter to me in the least what you believe.  In fact everybody here can believe exactly the same thing you believe MikeT, but my brothers and I all know that I didnt do this for what you think I did it for.  I am not that kind of person in real life.  I have an acute distaste for unfairness in any and everything in life.  Thats the truth.  And I went the distance in my signings because I knew that anything less isnt enough, or probably wouldnt be enough.

So, take it as you see fit.  I know in my heart what my end goal was, and it worked.  And if some red neck yokel that owns a shipping company in the States thinks Im a piece of **** I couldnt care less.  Thats that.
9/20/2011 3:11 PM
Seriously.  If you realized the amount of time that I had to put into trying to work with CS to fix this mess, you wouldn't be showing up hear gloating about what a good thing you did

Go away now.
9/20/2011 3:11 PM
You are a piece of ****.   I don't care what you or your brothers believe to be true. 
9/20/2011 3:14 PM
Oh god .....
9/20/2011 3:18 PM
I'll put it another way.   31 people paid to play a game.  You attempted to wreck the competitive aspect of the game for several seasons.  5 to be exact.   So, in essence, you were playing with about $120 of someone else's money.   Did you think that would sit well with them?   If someone walked up to you, snatched $120 out of your hand and said "Whoa!  Hold on.  I'm doing something good here", would you say "OK, thanks buddy!"?

Are you seriously that goddam stupid?
9/20/2011 3:20 PM
Your own brother ( shobob ) was in this thread calling you a tard like everybody else.
9/20/2011 3:23 PM
I have to admit your "I'm the good guy" act is FAR more annoying than what you did to the team.   That was really nothing that couldn't be overcome by a competent owner.   But continuing to post how you helped HBD as a whole is stunningly stupid. 
9/20/2011 3:26 PM
I'm fairly confident your actions will ultimately result in an even stricter hands-off policy from CS regarding user mistakes/fits of rage that attempt to ruin a team.

So in the end you'll probably achieve the opposite of your intent.
9/20/2011 3:35 PM
Shobob didn't know my plan, we live 1000 kms apart, I don't talk to him every day, and I didn't tell him before I did what I was doing because it came to me and I acted on it, maybe without thinking about it as much as I should have I admit. But i can say if u were to ask either of my brothers here if they would believe that I did what I did to the alb franchise both of them would say theyd only believe it with their own eyes. It's not in my nature to be a pure *******...

But like I said believe what u want to believe I did this whole thing with one objective in mind and it succeeded. If WIS wouldn't have erased what I did they would have a catastrophe on their hands and I would have felt terrible for mantle. But I figuredly rightly that with a squeaky enough wheel WIS would oil it (like I have heard many times on these very forums).

9/20/2011 3:40 PM
I'm fairly confident that it opens a huge can of worms that CS is going to wish never existed.   Just because an owner makes bad signings doesn't mean he's intentionally doing anything.  We seldom get signed confessions like this thread.    As I said before, anyone who takes on bad team with contracts they don't like SHOULD send a ticket asking for some relief.   And they should point to this thread.  

And, at some point, CS will issue another statement saying they will NOT reduce the length of deals.
9/20/2011 3:40 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Shobob didn't know my plan, we live 1000 kms apart, I don't talk to him every day, and I didn't tell him before I did what I was doing because it came to me and I acted on it, maybe without thinking about it as much as I should have I admit. But i can say if u were to ask either of my brothers here if they would believe that I did what I did to the alb franchise both of them would say theyd only believe it with their own eyes. It's not in my nature to be a pure *******...

But like I said believe what u want to believe I did this whole thing with one objective in mind and it succeeded. If WIS wouldn't have erased what I did they would have a catastrophe on their hands and I would have felt terrible for mantle. But I figuredly rightly that with a squeaky enough wheel WIS would oil it (like I have heard many times on these very forums).

Yep, you are that goddam stupid.   Congrats. 
9/20/2011 3:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...16 Next ▸
My favourite flower is... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.