Drop Down tabes dont work Topic

Is anyone else having issues with the WORLD OFFICE/ MANAGERS OFFICE/GM'S OFFICE/ADMIN OFFICE tabs not working correclty?

Normally when I click on them I can acces the drop down menus.  Now the titles slide to the left. I can click on it to get to default screen and then it works correctly.

Whats the deal??
11/1/2011 5:32 PM
Some sort of bug related to the new fix pushed for iOS 5 users.  I'm sure they'll sort it out shortly.
11/1/2011 5:34 PM
I have to click on MANAGERS OFFICE/GM'S OFFICE/ADMIN OFFICE tabs to even get to the functioning WORLD OFFICE tab.
11/1/2011 5:34 PM
Yeah was thinking same thing. Thanks
11/1/2011 5:35 PM
Please clear your cache as we are not experiencing the issue.
11/1/2011 5:45 PM
Cache cleared.  I'm still seeing the behavior in IE.  Just tried Firefox and that appears to be working.
11/1/2011 5:50 PM
What version of IE?
11/1/2011 6:12 PM
Still having issue, I'm on IE8

I use IE9 at home will check that later.
11/1/2011 6:22 PM
i'm using Firefox...cleaned out the cache and still having problems with my drop-downs.......can set up my pitching rotations but can't do anything with my line-ups........what gives WiS?????????

somehow it works now, the drop down tab for lineups...........i think there is a ghost who has decided to stick around after Halloween........or them gerbils have decided to start turning the wheels again.

11/1/2011 8:24 PM (edited)
I was using IE 9 earlier today.
11/1/2011 8:11 PM
The issue was addressed by Norbert in the GD forums. I believe he said something along the lines of WIF being built too early to be compatible with ios5, not sure about others.
11/1/2011 10:09 PM
One other thing I noticed with the new dropdown menus - the image map for each of the drop down menus is restricted to just the text in that box, rather than the whole box, as before.  For example, if you want to change your lineup and you go to Manager's Office -> Lineup, you actually have to click on the word "Lineup", rather than being able to click anywhere in the "Lineup" box.  It would make more sense to have the entire box serve as the image map.
11/1/2011 10:37 PM
If you click EDIT LINEUP and after they will work.
11/2/2011 8:20 AM
Posted by kahrtmen on 11/1/2011 10:37:00 PM (view original):
One other thing I noticed with the new dropdown menus - the image map for each of the drop down menus is restricted to just the text in that box, rather than the whole box, as before.  For example, if you want to change your lineup and you go to Manager's Office -> Lineup, you actually have to click on the word "Lineup", rather than being able to click anywhere in the "Lineup" box.  It would make more sense to have the entire box serve as the image map.
Yeah, I'm seeing this too. Quite annoying.
11/2/2011 8:27 AM
Dropdowns no longer work like they did on my Droid (which accounts for about half the time I spend on the site). Get the friggin app out already.
11/2/2011 10:43 AM
123 Next ▸
Drop Down tabes dont work Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.