Ok, lets just start this off by stating the obvious.
1) Ovechkin was whooped by Kansas City in last years world series.
2) Don't you find it odd that the only person in WC complaining about the trade is Ovechkin?
3) This all started when Kansas City tried to trade Wiki Santanya
for Blake Bryant
. Where Ovechkin stated that Wiki Santanya was too valueable to trade for Bryant and got the league to veto the trade.
4) The trade in question involved, Mel Colbrunn
for Wiki Santanya
, Timothy Workman
and Omar Mota
. It also includes Kansas City's #35, #50, #51, #54 and #80 draft picks in this years draft.
4) Do you see anything in the fair play guidelines saying you cant trade draft picks? In fact this happens in almost every single major sport.
5) Kansas City has honored previous trades in the past which involved draft picks, including a trade with myself.
Bottom line is, Ovechkin is a sore loser. After last year's world series Kansas City congratulated him on the world series and instead of returning the compliment. Ovechkin went on to say how "Sad" his team was in the locker room.
Good riddance Ovechkin, go find another league to stink up