What will WifS do? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I've started side betting on when we first hear "tard world" in the discussion.

Aside from this time, of course.

8/16/2012 4:29 PM
I'm really surprised Shtickless hasn't filled. I'm used to that world filling within 48 hours of rollover, regardless of how many openings.
8/16/2012 8:39 PM
Hardball Central has been unable to roll for nearly two months. And there were only 6 openings, not like anything crazy.
8/16/2012 8:58 PM
I think they need to add some more new worlds.  That'll solve the problem!
8/16/2012 9:01 PM
Ditch ABU.
8/16/2012 9:02 PM
Posted by shobob on 8/16/2012 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Ditch ABU.
Just finished my 2nd season in ABU and we got 13 openings and I really like my team but I have 0 patience for it to fill. I'll probably drop it though.

They should just close down like 5-10 worlds that always have a ton of openings. Reimburse owners who stayed, and leave it at that. No new worlds anytime soon. 

Market would be flooded with guys looking for worlds.
8/17/2012 4:31 AM
True, but interestingly enough we just changed the world rules after last season. I'm not exactly sure why it is taking so long, as I don't see anything wrong with the world rules.

From a different angle, I helped make the rules as I am in that world, so that may be the reason that they are not as good. What would you all recommend changing?
8/17/2012 9:14 AM
I haven't looked.   highway seemed to imply that rules are the reason people won't join.   I have rules and waitlists in both worlds I commish so I doubt "rules" discourage owners.   Unless the rules suck.   Which is why I called bullshit and, barring that, revisiting the rules.
8/17/2012 9:17 AM
I see nothing that would discourage people from joining.
8/17/2012 9:19 AM
i love how mikeT23 always throws his two cents in. didnt look at the rules, but has a comment about them. if any sane person has been in a world with mike, then you have probably blocked his chat on the chatboard because hes loud and super annoying and makes an AS.S of himself with his "i know everything. so worship me, im god" attitude. he makes "normal" people who just want to enjoy themselves here, leave a world.  honestly, i hope im never in a world with him ever again. hey mike, mind your own business aight?
8/17/2012 9:27 AM
1|2|3...23 Next ▸
What will WifS do? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.