I signed a ifa and after i signed him his projections dropped. My ifa budget is higher than my adv scouting budget. So would it be closer to the ifa because i have a higher budget there or is it the higher budget just to see more prospects?
12/2/2012 11:43 AM
Higher budget = better (more-accurate) scouting. If your IFA is significantly higher than ADV, the ratings you saw before he signed will be more accurate.
12/2/2012 12:18 PM
But players dont ever out-perform their ADV scouting projections do they?

So in this case, his IFA budget is higher and the projections are assumably better, but his lower ADV scouting budget would be more accurate if the ratings are projected to be lower because those ratings cant be exceeded?
12/2/2012 12:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Players can and do outperform projections if those projections are innacurate. I believe that the Projected line in the ratings screen will change to match the rating in a category rather than show it as being surpassed.

His projected ratings after signing from the draft (0 ADV) in a few categories have been surpassed:
               Draft Proj     Current
GLO             28               30
CON            69               76
DUR            19               22
TEM             96               96
CON            20               24
POW             7                  8
BUNT           60               65

All other ratings 4 seasons later have the same projections as they did when he signed. In the categories above, his projections now match his current ratings.

12/2/2012 1:50 PM (edited)
I have a question. Say you use your entire prospect payroll to sign an IFA and you can't sign any of the players in your draft because of it. What happens?
12/2/2012 11:32 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 12/2/2012 1:17:00 PM (view original):
No
Makes sense now. Thanks.
12/3/2012 10:06 AM
Posted by Mark17Grace on 12/2/2012 11:32:00 PM (view original):
I have a question. Say you use your entire prospect payroll to sign an IFA and you can't sign any of the players in your draft because of it. What happens?
You would have no signed draftees.
12/3/2012 10:24 AM
Tecwrg, is that all? Obviously you couldn't sign your players, I just thought maybe something else would be done. What? I don't know. Cheers!
12/3/2012 12:56 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.