Tickets to CS, DOA? Topic

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away (aka Cincinnati), WIS had the gold standard of customer service.  We all know that CS turned rotten some time ago. But never, until now, have I had tickets simply ignored. Soooo ... I'm wondering, is it my "breath," or have others had the same problem.

Ticket sent on Jan. 4 ... no response ....

I posted an update to this ticket on Jan. 23 ... no response ...

Opened new ticket on Jan. 31, asking whether the original ticket "fell through the cracks" ... no response.

Weird and unusual .. or is this happening to others?

2/11/2013 2:58 PM
Not that it should matter, but the topic of the ticket was fairly standard: injury replacement suffered ratings hit upon demotion.
2/11/2013 2:59 PM
Are you sure they were submitted? You have to click at the bottom of the page a second time to submit now. It was a mistake I made before.
2/11/2013 3:05 PM
I've done that, too... but when you do that, they simply disappear. Different problem. Their status is "pending."

[edit] Sorry, not "pending" ... "in progress."

2/11/2013 3:14 PM
Just "Please transfer team to...." tickets but I've gotten 3-6 hour response times on the 4-5 I've sent since 1/1/13.
2/11/2013 3:21 PM
That's the funny thing. The only other ticket I've sent since Jan. 1 is a team transfer... that was handled quickly, boom, boom, boom.
2/11/2013 3:27 PM
I bet you worded it like a 'tard and they don't understand what you're asking.

i demote play and he get penatly he were caled up for injury and other playes wsa put on dl same time at i thoght if move done at same tim that no penlty wood hapen why is htis happen these palyer i dont unnder stand
2/11/2013 4:04 PM
Opened 1/20, closed 1/22, solved. And it went to level 2 support.
2/11/2013 4:11 PM
I've written a ticket that I thought was ignored, but it turns out although they were working hard on the problem, they didn't feel the need to let me know that.  I eventually got my answer, after I had sent in a bunch of unanswered queries asking if I was being ignored or not.  They apologized for the slowness of their response.
2/11/2013 4:39 PM
Maybe you are Yankee fan and they choose to ignore you.  I know I would.
2/11/2013 4:58 PM
I'd also ignore people that start a thread called "Positions in the Goddamned Hall of Fame".
But that's just me.
2/11/2013 5:45 PM
Posted by shobob on 2/11/2013 4:39:00 PM (view original):
I've written a ticket that I thought was ignored, but it turns out although they were working hard on the problem, they didn't feel the need to let me know that.  I eventually got my answer, after I had sent in a bunch of unanswered queries asking if I was being ignored or not.  They apologized for the slowness of their response.
Hmmm.. This would fit with "in progress." Was it more than a  month, shobob? I figure that all CS is now in South Dakota, Colorado, India or Bangladesh, and if they forward any technical question to the lone remaining employee of WIS, it might take a while.
2/11/2013 6:10 PM
Being smartass in the forums helps speed it along too.
2/11/2013 8:40 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 2/11/2013 5:45:00 PM (view original):
I'd also ignore people that start a thread called "Positions in the Goddamned Hall of Fame".
But that's just me.
Ha!  So you are implying that someone who works for WiS actually looks at the suggestion forum?  That's a good one.
2/11/2013 11:17 PM
I looked over my ticket history, and there are 2 instances in which I was "left hanging" for over a month, even though I was asking for some sort of response from them every week or so.  Both times they apologized for the lack of response.
2/11/2013 11:27 PM
12 Next ▸
Tickets to CS, DOA? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.