The Dean on YouTube Topic

And claims everyone on Rule 5. He has a roster of about 1250 players.
5/8/2013 12:01 PM
He's Canadian.   Therefore, he dumb.
5/8/2013 12:11 PM
Hey!!!!

most Canadians are defiantly smarter then the average bubba and skeeter from po dunk Random state USA,

If he is a Newfie have at-her other wise easy on the Canadians are dumb....

I will bring up gorge w as you head of state and him basically failing HS if he was in Canada if i have to,
5/8/2013 1:25 PM
Counter argument fail.

Proof reading is not your career, I'm guessing.
5/8/2013 1:32 PM
Posted by fasteddy88 on 5/8/2013 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Hey!!!!

most Canadians are defiantly smarter then the average bubba and skeeter from po dunk Random state USA,

If he is a Newfie have at-her other wise easy on the Canadians are dumb....

I will bring up gorge w as you head of state and him basically failing HS if he was in Canada if i have to,
I think this confirms Mike's point.
5/8/2013 1:35 PM
fasteddy could have saved some wear and tear on his keyboard by just posting "I'm dumm, two!"
5/8/2013 2:13 PM
Well, I'd make fun of him but it appears all bases have been covered.  Thanks.

Although, I guess, one could be "defiantly smarter".    I guess.
5/8/2013 2:28 PM
Thinking about this for a moment, FE8 had to be joking.   There's something wrong in every sentence except for the "Hey!!!!"

Can't be serious.
5/8/2013 2:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/8/2013 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Thinking about this for a moment, FE8 had to be joking.   There's something wrong in every sentence except for the "Hey!!!!"

Can't be serious.
Looking at some of his posts in other threads, misspelling seems to be a consistent theme.

I think his post was legit.

5/8/2013 3:17 PM
◂ Prev 12
The Dean on YouTube Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.