Simple Roster Management Console Option Question Topic

I'm sure this question is a stupid one...but I have two franchises in HBD and one of them has what seems to be a much older roster management system in place.  When I promote, demote, etc players I have to go through several more screens/clicks than I do in my other world.  Is there a way to change my "older/slower" roster management settings in my one world to act like the "upgraded" version in my other world?  I hope this makes sense.  Thanks to anyone who can help!
7/14/2013 11:57 PM
Management console. Scroll down, at the very bottom there should be a checkbox for this.
7/14/2013 11:58 PM
It's the "Advanced Mode" checkbox in the "GM Edit Rosters Option" section. 
7/15/2013 5:56 AM
Again, my apologies for not locating the check box option that you guys are describing.  I looked in the management console section and could not find a check box for Advanced Roster Mode nor in the Gm Edit Rosters page...how do I get to the options section/area to hit the check box to turn it on.  Thanks again for your help!
7/15/2013 3:20 PM
Should be Manager's Office --> Management Console.

All the way at the bottom will be a selection that reads "GM Edit Roster Options". Select "Advanced Mode". Hit save.
7/15/2013 3:26 PM
Here's the problem.  You only have one completed season.  "Advanced Mode" is not available to you until you have (I believe) three completed seasons.
7/15/2013 3:31 PM
Thanks guys.
7/15/2013 4:33 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/15/2013 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Here's the problem.  You only have one completed season.  "Advanced Mode" is not available to you until you have (I believe) three completed seasons.
How does he see advanced on one not the other? Alias?
7/15/2013 4:46 PM
Hate to bump this, but...my roommate is in his first year as an owner, I am in my second season with this account. He had a few questions for me and when I looked on his screen, he has checkboxes for his roster moves. I saw no option under management console for him to turn it on or off. But he had previously been away from his account for more than 5 days, making AI automatically take over. That's the only option I can think of for how it would give him the checkboxes but not me. Any other theories?
5/20/2014 9:20 PM
Simple Roster Management Console Option Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.