I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Unlikely.   Did you do something against world rules?
7/20/2013 7:19 AM
We need players in Joey Belle. Come join us and forget the world you were in.
7/20/2013 7:25 AM
It is a computer simulated game, with fake players and fake teams -- it is supposed to be fun. Cant see how it would be fun to stay in such a situation.
7/20/2013 11:22 AM
Like Mike said if you decide to fight it and go to WIS the commissioner will have to show what rules you violated. If he can't in all likelihood you would be allowed to keep your team.
7/20/2013 12:21 PM
Havent violated any rules at all and he says there is a majority of the league did a private vote during the regular season but no one has stated they voted and everyone that had said anything about it said I should stay and they didn't know anything about it. I called out the commish during the regular season because there were 4 of 6 seasons the 1st round draft pick off of another team was traded to his team but he said previously they were co workers. I think he may be trying to build his minor league system up with 2 teams 1st round picks and I caught on to it and now he wants me out the league. 
7/20/2013 12:38 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/20/2013 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Havent violated any rules at all and he says there is a majority of the league did a private vote during the regular season but no one has stated they voted and everyone that had said anything about it said I should stay and they didn't know anything about it. I called out the commish during the regular season because there were 4 of 6 seasons the 1st round draft pick off of another team was traded to his team but he said previously they were co workers. I think he may be trying to build his minor league system up with 2 teams 1st round picks and I caught on to it and now he wants me out the league. 
Sounds suspicious. Unless you violated rules you probably wont get the boot. The bad news is a commish like this will keep good owners away from the world.

I just read through the WC. I find it odd that he polled 14 owners and none have come forward. Sounds like you have a past of stirring things up (not judging, I have the same past), unless you violated any of the fair play guidelines (like threatening or profanity) I don't see how they can remove you.

7/20/2013 12:53 PM (edited)
Ok here is what I pointed out. The commish is at El Paso and hid "friend" is at Boise

Season 21 Boise coach joined the league signed #1 overall pick
Season 22 Boise signed # 13 pick 
Season 23 Boise had the #15 selection but didn't sign him so that gives him 2 first round picks for season 24
Season 24 Boise Signs the #17 Pick and the #24 pick which both were later traded to El Paso
Season 25 Boise gets the #20 pick that is later traded to El Paso
Season 26 Boise doesn't sign his first round pick which gives him 2 for season 27.
Season 27 I see what's going on and mention it now he is trying to kick me out the league. Could this be the reason why?

In the meantime....
Season 21 ElPaso Had the #19 pick
Season 22 They had the #32 pick
Season 23 They had the # 30 pick
Season 24 They had the # 33 pick plus the additions of Boise #17 and #24 picks
Season 25 They had the # 28 pick plus the addition of Boise #25 pick.
Season 26 They had the # 30 pick

I'm not saying it's on purpose but he started wanting me out or making these excuses when I pointed out he had been receiving another teams 1st round picks a couple seasons in a row and other seasons that team wouldn't even sign a 1st rounder so they could get 2 the next season. I may be totally wrong but It just looked suspicious to me. Sorry if I'm wrong.
7/20/2013 1:04 PM
Posted by usfbully on 7/20/2013 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Sounds suspicious. Unless you violated rules you probably wont get the boot. The bad news is a commish like this will keep good owners away from the world.

I just read through the WC. I find it odd that he polled 14 owners and none have come forward. Sounds like you have a past of stirring things up (not judging, I have the same past), unless you violated any of the fair play guidelines (like threatening or profanity) I don't see how they can remove you.

It's just me and the sabres guy does not get along at all and I made a point out earlier this season when I asked why was the commish getting some 1st round picks from another team and it came out the other teams owner was a co-worker. Yes I have had drama but only with sabres. I don't like him and he doesn't like me.
7/20/2013 1:07 PM
I wouldn't stay in a league like that if you paid me.   How will you feel one year from now if this cheating commish starts winning WS after WS?   It's a big waste of time.  The only redemption would be to stay and knock him off with your honest team... but - really - how can anyone compete against cheaters?  I'd forget that league and move on.    

Also... it seems to me that an alias should be easy enough to "out".     Can't  WIS look at CC info used to create the accounts in question?  And based on that.. plus the silliness.. make a decision to shut down the team that has been stealing #1 picks ?

I'm new here.   Not sure if WIS is willing to look at CC info to out an alais... but they should

7/20/2013 1:38 PM
Posted by milmont77 on 7/20/2013 1:38:00 PM (view original):
I wouldn't stay in a league like that if you paid me.   How will you feel one year from now if this cheating commish starts winning WS after WS?   It's a big waste of time.  The only redemption would be to stay and knock him off with your honest team... but - really - how can anyone compete against cheaters?  I'd forget that league and move on.    

Also... it seems to me that an alias should be easy enough to "out".     Can't  WIS look at CC info used to create the accounts in question?  And based on that.. plus the silliness.. make a decision to shut down the team that has been stealing #1 picks ?

I'm new here.   Not sure if WIS is willing to look at CC info to out an alais... but they should

ditton on passing on the league-too many red flags, move on to a new league without the funny business
7/20/2013 2:21 PM
I'd fight it and then leave in a few seasons just cause I'm an contrary bastard
7/20/2013 2:41 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.