Posted by usfbully on 9/1/2013 10:09:00 AM (view original):
You guys sound like the jews who informed for Hitler.

It never ceases to amaze me how many cant comprehend the debate and will ride Mike's dick at all costs.

He has called both of you retarded for playing in this league. He has gone on and on about how the world is not competitive because he is not in it. I am showing him, and appearently you uncle toms, how competitive the world is.
For the record, I am a member of the For Life world and I too think that it is a wonderful setup.  I have no knowledge of Coop, have had no interaction with MikeT and am not here to debate the merits of comparing the two worlds against one another.

usf, these comments are not acceptable.  You have the right to debate your views but this post goes beyond trying to prove a point.  In a debate, one tries to present an argument, not present themselves as a bigot.  This is in bad taste of the first order.
9/2/2013 12:28 AM
Agreed one hundred percent.  This crosses a line for me as well.
9/2/2013 12:34 AM
This has been a great thread...
9/2/2013 1:00 AM
I have found it quite enlightening and entertaining.
9/2/2013 6:49 AM
Fair to say this hasn't turned out like the OP planned?
9/2/2013 7:01 AM
Mike you go on-and-on about how you are trying to be the bigger man yet you kept escalating it to begin with.

I am still waiting on a statistic that shows Coop is more competitive than For Life....
9/2/2013 8:36 AM
Posted by shobob on 9/2/2013 12:34:00 AM (view original):
If you dont like it, block me. Thats what that function is for. Same with anyone else that is offended by an anology.
9/2/2013 8:37 AM
This is one of the more competative threads I've seen lately.
9/2/2013 8:41 AM
I gave you an out.   Now, it appears, that WifS will give you a vacation if they actually read threads with massive redlines.  You can't call people Hitler and compare HBD to the holocaust.   Any idiot knows this.   Well, except you.
9/2/2013 8:41 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/2/2013 8:41:00 AM (view original):
I gave you an out.   Now, it appears, that WifS will give you a vacation if they actually read threads with massive redlines.  You can't call people Hitler and compare HBD to the holocaust.   Any idiot knows this.   Well, except you.
MikeT, the HBD Jesus Christ. Handing out miracles like it is water.
9/2/2013 8:43 AM
If an owner just won a WS, and then WIS bans him from the site, what happens to his trophy? Does it get donated to charity?
9/2/2013 8:46 AM
It's a miracle because i understand that people can be offended by references to mass killings?    You're dumber than I thought.  Congrats?
9/2/2013 8:47 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/2/2013 8:47:00 AM (view original):
It's a miracle because i understand that people can be offended by references to mass killings?    You're dumber than I thought.  Congrats?

All I have to say about this is, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
9/2/2013 8:53 AM
Posted by usfbully on 9/2/2013 8:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shobob on 9/2/2013 12:34:00 AM (view original):
If you dont like it, block me. Thats what that function is for. Same with anyone else that is offended by an anology.
Dude, its called a nervous breakdown. They are unblockable.
9/2/2013 8:54 AM
Posted by usfbully on 9/2/2013 8:36:00 AM (view original):
Mike you go on-and-on about how you are trying to be the bigger man yet you kept escalating it to begin with.

I am still waiting on a statistic that shows Coop is more competitive than For Life....
And your argument for "For Life" is . . . . ?
9/2/2013 9:34 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.