Actually have to give usfb some props.   Some people would wake up, open their thread, read some responses and think "Huh.  Maybe I did go a little too far."    Maybe they'd apologize or just let the thread drift away.    Not our boy.   He says if you're offended by holocaust or slavery references, "Screw you, use the block feature!!!"

He doubles down. 
9/2/2013 9:39 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/2/2013 9:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by usfbully on 9/2/2013 8:36:00 AM (view original):
Mike you go on-and-on about how you are trying to be the bigger man yet you kept escalating it to begin with.

I am still waiting on a statistic that shows Coop is more competitive than For Life....
And your argument for "For Life" is . . . . ?
It's awesome cool with rational owners?
9/2/2013 9:42 AM
Is usf usually like this?  If so, I am interested in joining For Life.
9/2/2013 11:27 AM
Mike, for what it's worth, did spend a season in For Life, and decided it wasn't for him. He can probably better explain why than I can and I don't want to put words in his mouth, but from what I remember it wasn't the competitiveness of the world that put him off, it was merely the format, which wasn't for him. And that's fine, because it isn't something that is for everyone, which I've said from the jump. To Mike's credit, he joined while I was commish-ing the world, and said right up front he wasn't sure the format was for him, but wanted to give it a chance because A) I was running it and I've repeatedly joined his worlds and B) maybe he was wrong about it. I always thought that was really classy on his part, even if I never had told him that.

If I'm remembering any of this wrong, Mike, please, correct me and I'm sorry for that. But to the best of my recollection that is how it went down.
9/2/2013 12:21 PM
Posted by eaisej on 9/2/2013 11:27:00 AM (view original):
Yes, usually I am competitive, outspoken, and statistically right.

Aside from offending a bunch of people I dont know on an internet message board by casual comparisons to events that happened 70 and 150 years ago, I am a stand up guy!

Here is another anology; Mike is like the bully in elementary school that would name call kids in class, then when one of them punched him in the face he would cry to the teacher and get the other kids in trouble. Aside from vulgar comments, personal threats, and an overall intolarence to mentally disabled people in general he is an angel.
9/2/2013 12:59 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 9/2/2013 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by usfbully on 9/2/2013 8:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shobob on 9/2/2013 12:34:00 AM (view original):
Agreed one hundred percent.  This crosses a line for me as well.
If you dont like it, block me. Thats what that function is for. Same with anyone else that is offended by an anology.
Dude, its called a nervous breakdown. They are unblockable.
death I hate to break it to you, but I would hardly call a few hyperbolic analogies on an internet message board a nervous breakdown.

The fact I just drove my car into a wall and started smoking Meth is a nervous breakdown.

(For those that are too dense to understand sarcasm, the line directly above is sarcasm)
9/2/2013 1:02 PM
Posted by usfbully on 9/2/2013 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by eaisej on 9/2/2013 11:27:00 AM (view original):
Yes, usually I am competitive, outspoken, and statistically right.

Aside from offending a bunch of people I dont know on an internet message board by casual comparisons to events that happened 70 and 150 years ago, I am a stand up guy!

Here is another anology; Mike is like the bully in elementary school that would name call kids in class, then when one of them punched him in the face he would cry to the teacher and get the other kids in trouble. Aside from vulgar comments, personal threats, and an overall intolarence to mentally disabled people in general he is an angel.
Hold on a sec.    YOU'VE redlined about 75% of MY posts in this thread and I'm crying to the teacher?

Do you realize how moronic that sounds about now?

9/2/2013 1:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.