HBD dropdown menus not working with Kindle Fire Topic

Just got a Kindle and I can't seem to get the dropdowns to work. With my phone and iPad when I click GM Office I can access the side menus. On the Kindle it just goes to the GM roster screen. Any ideas on how to work around the this?
1/21/2014 7:28 PM
can't do this from chrome on my droid phone
1/21/2014 7:57 PM
I've got a Kindle Fire, and I gave up trying to deal with the menus.

I just use the "HBD Site Map" link at the bottom of every page to navigate.

I also cannot post in the forums on the Fire.
1/21/2014 8:41 PM
Thanks Tec. I had forgot about the site map. I am posting on the Kindle right now though.
1/21/2014 9:25 PM
When you click the dropdown menu put your finger on it, kind of hold it for a second maybe half second, and then swipe down.

It should open up the drop down and let you click. And if you need to open one of the side drop down menus like trades, then do the same half second hold then swipe to the right. 

Thats how I do it.
1/22/2014 10:31 PM
Posted by indiansrck27 on 1/22/2014 10:31:00 PM (view original):
When you click the dropdown menu put your finger on it, kind of hold it for a second maybe half second, and then swipe down.

It should open up the drop down and let you click. And if you need to open one of the side drop down menus like trades, then do the same half second hold then swipe to the right. 

Thats how I do it.
I have the Kindle HDX and that doesn't work. My other tablet I could do that but not my Kindle.

As far as dropdowns, no tablet I ever owned was able to get it to work. I blamed it on chrome. But I am able to post.
1/23/2014 12:25 PM
Posted by Erran on 1/21/2014 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Thanks Tec. I had forgot about the site map. I am posting on the Kindle right now though.
I have a first generation Fire.  Might just be the version of the browser that prevents me from posting.  Though it has no problem posting within HBD in either World Chat or Trade Chat.  Just the forums.
1/23/2014 12:40 PM
HBD dropdown menus not working with Kindle Fire Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.