pending free agent, compensation? Topic

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=3525278

I have the option of trading this player for an equivalent-ish prospect and a minor leaguer (which I see value in), or I have the option of letting the player leave for free agency.  Where on the A-B-no compensation spectrum should a RP of this specific ability be expected to fall?
2/19/2014 3:25 PM (edited)
It's league-dependant but I don't think I've ever seen a 68 garner compensation.
2/19/2014 3:22 PM
He'd probably resign... If you dont want to resign him... I would trade him.. Not likely to get you a Type B... 
2/19/2014 4:09 PM
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Al Quinones was a Type B (68 OVR) this season in Mattingly so it can happen.  counting on it would probably be unwise but it's not impossible.
2/19/2014 6:01 PM
I would have guessed he would be right on the fringe, considering RPs have the lowest ratings baseline of any position. I would keep the guy but he's just so inconsistent and constantly gets shelled. Must exit the circle of trust. I ask because the equivalent-ish prospect was ~100th pock in the previous draft so a type B pick would net me ~65th pick
2/19/2014 7:43 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2014 3:22:00 PM (view original):
It's league-dependant but I don't think I've ever seen a 68 garner compensation.
whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx

This guy is going to fetch me a sandwich, that's nice of him
3/5/2014 11:10 AM
mmmmm.....sammiches
3/5/2014 11:38 AM
pending free agent, compensation? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.