Tanking regulation Topic

So, that is the difference between kitkit/tankers and everyone else...
9/4/2014 11:46 PM
While obviously beating a dead horse, support as now informed me they didn't see any evidence that he tanked. Even though they've already acknowledged the fact that he has and kitkit flat out saying "But I have decided to start pitchers that are not my best, and I filled out my roster with some admittedly terrible players." I am not sure how much more obvious it gets than this. Any ideas on how to get him removed would be greatly appreciated. Is a walkout our only option and can anyone elaborate a little on that with how it worked exactly? Thanks a lot everyone!
9/9/2014 11:59 PM
I don't know how to find the thread but it was April 2010.

WifS came out with new Fair Play Guidelines and tried to apply them to private worlds.   I refused to roll, as commish, with smoelheim in the world because he had, in a far less overt way than your boy, admitted to tanking.   I offered to give up commissionership(?) to anyone in the world who was comfortable with smoelheim returning.   And the world chose to remove their teams.   I think we got down to 5 before WifS reacted.
9/10/2014 8:33 AM
The thread was posted somewhere here but I didn't go through all of it. I appreciate the message. It's just amazing to me that support has the balls to try to tell me there is no evidence of tanking. I am not sure how you could have more evidence...
9/10/2014 12:06 PM
Support cares not about tanking. Support cares about worlds filling and rolling. Which is why MikeT's world cited above got action. If support believes that your world will lose multiple owners if the tanker remains, support will remove him. If support believes your world will fill faster with the tanker remaining, they will not remove him.
9/11/2014 3:07 AM
Absolutely. I am currently building support to take such action and have over 10 owners at the moment. I expect the number to keep growing. Hopefully this gets taken care of.
9/11/2014 12:37 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Tanking regulation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.