IFA Rejecting Offer? Topic

Has anyone seen an IFA reject an offer for being too high? I gave out an offer to an IFA and he rejected it for being too high. Them I dropped the offer and I was number 1 then got outbid. I raised my offer and he rejected it again.

"I don't want to be booed out of the stadium for not living up to the expectations. If you think you can afford the money, try adjusting the length of the contract and/or the contract type."

Anyone have any ideas?
7/21/2014 8:02 AM
This usually occurs when you offer an IFA a major league contract of longer than 3 seasons.  Put more money in bonus, and shorten the length of the contract.
7/21/2014 8:09 AM
The first offer I gave was a Minor League with invite.  He flat out rejects. I keep it at a minor league with invite and offer a deal in the teens. I'm now number 1.  I later get outbid so i bump it higher out of the teens.  He rejects.  His demands were only like 2.
7/21/2014 8:52 AM
I've had it happen.  Offered a guy 19M and he said he wasn't worth that much.  He rejected it to sign for like 14M
7/21/2014 10:20 AM
This is so weird.  he's actually really good, his dur is only 63 which is causing his demands to be low. 
7/21/2014 11:18 AM
IFA Rejecting Offer? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.