Projected Ratings before & after the Draft Topic

Is it true that projected ratings are showing us the actual true potential when we set up our draft board, pre-draft?    Or does Advanced scouting affect the draft scouting projections pre-draft?

I ask because it seems like a good idea to log the players true projected ratings in his profile while they are still accessible via the draft board, post draft, post signing.    This way those of us who use 0 advanced scouting will have 100% accurate reference of true potential, no matter what our 0 advanced scouting wants us to believe.

Is this good strategy?  Or am I missing something ...

10/10/2014 11:36 PM (edited)
No it isn't true that they are 100% accurate. The potential you see is based on your High School and College scouting budgets in the same way that post draft projections are based on your advanced scouting.

10/10/2014 11:43 PM
Posted by crickett13 on 10/10/2014 11:43:00 PM (view original):
No it isn't true that they are 100% accurate. The potential you see is based on your High School and College scouting budgets in the same way that post draft projections are based on your advanced scouting.

I thought I read somewhere that college and high school scouting related only to visibility, not ratings.  Its obviously tied to visibility of players, but you're 100% sure it's tied to rating accuracy as well?
10/11/2014 12:06 AM
Projected ratings ARE NOT 100% accurate EVER.
No matter what scouting you are using and even if you are at 20 in that scouting.

10/11/2014 1:29 AM
Posted by siberiansoul on 10/11/2014 12:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crickett13 on 10/10/2014 11:43:00 PM (view original):

I thought I read somewhere that college and high school scouting related only to visibility, not ratings.  Its obviously tied to visibility of players, but you're 100% sure it's tied to rating accuracy as well?
Yes, 100% sure.
10/11/2014 7:53 AM
Thanks
10/11/2014 5:55 PM
Projected Ratings before & after the Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.