I'm sure it has been addressed before, I tried to search but couldn't search sim because it is under 5 letters, but why can't HBD have SIM owners like HD and GD?  It seems as if they have coded logic for taking over "abandoned" teams, minor leagues SIM settings and draft order rankings,  could they not run an entire team for the entire season?

Seems to be an easy fix to the slow world rolls but I'm sure there is a reason for not doing it, I just can't find it.
10/21/2014 12:51 PM
How would you make trades with SIM owned teams?
10/21/2014 1:11 PM
Simmy does a poor job of managing a team when you fill out the rosters.   I can't imagine a team where Simmy fills out the roster.   HBD just has too many moving parts.   Simmy doing arbs is a good example.   70% of the demand.   That's how detailed it is.    Imagine FA signings, trades, playing time allocation, etc, etc.

The "solution" is to allow "traveling teams".     Users actually "own" the team and can place them in worlds that will accept them.    Let them carry the 40 man(which means they would be placing recent draftees/IFA signings on their 40 but that's the breaks) from world to world.  

This will, in fact, never happen but it would solve the problem.   I wouldn't let them in my worlds but I bet a lot of commissioners sitting on 9 openings would.    I imagine the long-term effect would be horrible so some player generation adjustments would have to be made.
10/21/2014 2:38 PM
Sim teams would kill it.

What Mike said.
24 team leagues
Rookie leagues http://www.wisjournal.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=436372&ThreadID=9407670#l_9407670

I
 will buy WIFS off Fox and get working on this right away.
10/21/2014 3:02 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.