Mentor needed for owner new to HBD Topic

Anyone foolish enough to take advice from someone with a .469 lifetime winning percentage deserves the advice they get.
1/22/2015 2:59 PM
This has all been very helpful to the new owner who wondered where to start. Thanks to the two who said they'd answer his questions, which I suggested he get in touch with you about. I ended up offering my advice on how to proceed, and before anyone starts in on my own lousy record, note that I attempted to find someone better and from outside the world to walk him through the first few steps.
1/23/2015 5:30 PM
That seems to be dripping with sarcasm. 

1/23/2015 6:40 PM
Man joshkvt I apologize. That jab was meant for pjfoster who also has a 469% but dishes as if he's the 2nd coming.
1/23/2015 6:55 PM
The sarcasm was only intended for the first sentence, and I'll stand by that. It seems there'd be some interest in trying to make sure someone new to the game has a good first experience. I do appreciate the two who said they'd answer questions, because I'd hate for ChicagoAaron's only advice to be coming from within the world. I also am glad tec is undertaking an update to the mentor thread. No problem btoy1975.
1/23/2015 7:35 PM
Well, I don't mind answering questions but, in this case, the fact that I pointed out who SHOULDN'T be answering questions is probably a greater service.
1/24/2015 7:36 AM
◂ Prev 12
Mentor needed for owner new to HBD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.