Huge number of major injuries Topic

Since HBD went down for a day, my 3 teams, all of which run 20/20 training/medical, have had a huge number of long injuries-- to be precise, 10 in 35 real days, or about one per HBD team-month.  

This could certainly be a fluke.  But we know that award voting got screwed up somewhere along the line; could the injury logic have been also changed accidentally?  Has anybody else seen an increase in major injuries?  
1/22/2015 8:55 PM
Nope but about 9-10 seasons ago about 40 games in I had 1 team lose the #3 and #4 hitter and my #1 starter for the season in a matter of 4 games then 20 game later I lost my #3 starter for the season. **** happens. Hasn't happened since 
1/22/2015 10:10 PM

crickett didn't get the "Screw dedelman" option update on his settings screen.   I did.   Been hitting it pretty regularly. 

1/22/2015 10:14 PM
Not sure why you'd waste your time; just let me do my annual Billy Beane impression in the playoffs and trade in that button for one that hits someone who can win a WS.

I'll take that as 2 votes for, "fluke."
1/22/2015 10:20 PM
Yeah, I had a mess of them in MG last season.    While I was unhappy, I recognized that I'd been pretty much injury-free for 4-5 seasons prior.     So, yeah, fluke.
1/22/2015 10:25 PM
Huge number of major injuries Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.