I plan on trying out HBD in the near future.  Should I join a new/er league or a league that's already had 20-30 seasons?  Any other advice that anyone wants to pass on would be appreciated as well.

2/2/2015 1:58 PM

Doesn't matter.   What I'd recommend doing is find a world that has had relatively few openings.  I'd avoid any world with 6 current openings and, for the rest, find out when they rolled and how many they had at that time.   Then check a couple of other seasons to see how many teams didn't have an * next to them at the end of the season. 

2/2/2015 2:03 PM
Get a mentor. 
2/4/2015 9:15 PM
Take atldmat's advice and watch paint dry instead.

A league that has owners willing to help show you the ropes is always ideal but potentially hard to find.
2/4/2015 10:09 PM
Thanks for the advice.
2/5/2015 10:14 PM
Good luck when you make a decision.   If you're not sure, I'll be happy to evaluate the world you pick for you. 
2/5/2015 10:28 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.