Who is answering the submitted tickets???????????? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/24/2015 4:45:00 PM (view original):
I'd be very surprised if a post in the forum spurred action.    That would be a horrible precedent to set.
Says Greg in his mom's basement.  What else would he say?  

We're onto you, Greg.
3/24/2015 4:49 PM
I thought Mike's real name was Marilyn.  No?
3/24/2015 5:45 PM
I thought you'd eventually win a WS.  No?
3/24/2015 6:02 PM
Posted by jibe on 3/28/2015 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pyt100 on 3/27/2015 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Did CS ever solve the issue of both psap and csudak naming their teams Brokeback Mountain?
Get to **** out of here. You don't play HBD, worthless ******* troll POS.
3/28/2015 1:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/29/2015 7:27:00 AM (view original):
C'mon Mike, those are your guts. That's what happens when you only spend 3 minutes on Cardio.
3/29/2015 10:37 AM
I've been waiting all week on a response to an ownership transfer request. I gave them 48 hours and have followed up twice, but the ticket is still pending.
4/9/2015 9:39 PM
There is another in Rickey as well. That used to be a one or two day deal. max...
4/9/2015 10:02 PM (edited)

On Rickey, 3 days ago I sent them a transfer request, including in the ticket a TC from the departing owner that said "I'm done with HBD, replace me whenever" and also a sitemail from another person who saying he wants the team. Today I got back a response saying that they needed the current owner's permission to be replaced. The current owner has also submitted two tickets.

On another issue I got an initial response that they needed the request from another owner, not me. When I followed up saying that made no sense given the issue, they responded monents later that they would look into it. But I never got a response to the transfer ticket, for which I sent new authorization from the current owner about 10 minutes later. I'm guessing someone sudenly remembered they need to occasionally open up support here, and with a backlog of open tickets tried to push as many as possible back for follow-up on our part instead of action on theirs. It appeared that they were trying to plow through as much as they could in a half hour or so. With a little luck, maybe they'll follow up today.

4/10/2015 1:28 AM
I thought mikeT23 answered all questions?
4/10/2015 7:01 AM
I do.
4/10/2015 8:30 AM
I must be lucky because I never have these issues. Even on issues where I didn't agree with them after giving my reasons they were able to come up with a way to help or expedite the issue.
4/10/2015 8:46 AM
Yeah, I didn't want to be a dick but I don't have problems with the "simple" issues.   24 hours is pretty much the max(excluding weekends which can be a little dicey).    I think it has to do with wording in a lot of cases.    Here's what I do for transfers:

1.  Select HBD, my world.
2.  Full team names and owners.
3.  Copy/paste confirmation from both whether it be from WC, TC or SM making sure to include the time/date and username with the copy/paste.

And they get done quickly.
4/10/2015 8:59 AM
It could be that or as simple as someone on vacation or out sick and just bad timing. Lets face it they are not a large company with 100 people working on support. 1 person has a bad day and things can go sideways for a few days.
4/10/2015 9:21 AM
I've also been waiting a week on an owner replacement, and my standard ticket is very close to Mike's (I don't copy/paste, but I do refer them to the sitemail/trade chat in question).  These have always been done within one business day for me in the past.  

crickett's probably right-- the ticket guy probably quit or got Ebola or something-- but It should be unacceptable to fail to have a backup for the ticket guy, at least to perform quick and essential customer service functions.  The delay in this case cost the new owner a chance to set his amateur draft list.  And besides-- on one level they are a huge company; they're FoxSports.
4/10/2015 9:33 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Who is answering the submitted tickets???????????? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.