Who is answering the submitted tickets???????????? Topic

I got an ownership transfer done in less than a business day a couple weeks ago, but I've been waiting since Monday morning for a response of any type to my latest request. Almost the weekend now...
4/10/2015 9:48 AM
I'd definitely send one today.   As I said, the weekend response is always hit/miss.   I think they hire a homeless dude to answer weekend tickets. 
4/10/2015 9:53 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/10/2015 8:59:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, I didn't want to be a dick but I don't have problems with the "simple" issues.   24 hours is pretty much the max(excluding weekends which can be a little dicey).    I think it has to do with wording in a lot of cases.    Here's what I do for transfers:

1.  Select HBD, my world.
2.  Full team names and owners.
3.  Copy/paste confirmation from both whether it be from WC, TC or SM making sure to include the time/date and username with the copy/paste.

And they get done quickly.
Same way I do these tickets. And they have always gotten done quickly. I chose the world in that dropdown menu, pasted in the TC from Owner A specifically asking to be replaced, and pasted in the sitemail from Owner B asking to take over the team as soon as possible.

The other ticket was about a Sim team that was supposed to be transferred to me by someone who is done playing. I got a sitemail from support saying they had transferred a team to me from joshkvt. The response on Day 4 was that the ticket had to be sent in by the other person. I replied saying that was fine, but could they explain what was meant by the sitemail saying they had transferred a team from me to me. I immediately got a response saying they would look into it, but did not get a response to the additional confirmation I sent 11 minutes later about the HBD franchise transfer — sending them another sitemail from the current owner confirming that him saying "replace me" meant he, indeed, wanted to be replaced (and noting that he had sent a ticket approving the switch). Which is what makes me think someone spent a very short time responding to tickets and then left.
4/10/2015 11:11 AM
To be clear, I wasn't singling anyone out.    And, while this will sound dickish, josh just posted a good example.   That's a lot of words for very little info.   I've found short, succinct requests don't get wordy, irrevelevant responses.   The more you put in, the more they can misunderstand.
4/10/2015 12:02 PM
This was the first ticket, excluding cut/paste confirmation. Four of the 12 words are the team name. 
Please transfer New York Mud Sharks to brickyard9. Confirmation from both below
4/10/2015 3:35 PM
This was the second in its entirety.
I think you might have gotten *'s request to transfer a team to me backwards, and sent one of my teams to him instead of the other way around.
4/10/2015 3:37 PM
I was trying to be a jerk(even though I knew it would come out that way).   But this is what I was referring to:

The other ticket was about a Sim team that was supposed to be transferred to me by someone who is done playing. I got a sitemail from support saying they had transferred a team to me from joshkvt. The response on Day 4 was that the ticket had to be sent in by the other person. I replied saying that was fine, but could they explain what was meant by the sitemail saying they had transferred a team from me to me. I immediately got a response saying they would look into it, but did not get a response to the additional confirmation I sent 11 minutes later about the HBD franchise transfer — sending them another sitemail from the current owner confirming that him saying "replace me" meant he, indeed, wanted to be replaced (and noting that he had sent a ticket approving the switch). Which is what makes me think someone spent a very short time responding to tickets and then left.

That's a lot of words for a little info.  I imagine a lot of tickets are like that(not necessarily yours) except with poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.  

4/10/2015 4:08 PM
This is pretty much how I've accomplished every owner transfer ever -- including one in the last couple of weeks for an owner who had to give up his team.
4/6/2015 1:07 PM                travisg

Please transfer ownership of Griffey World's Dover franchise to (owner's name). The previous owner has not checked in since March 20. Thanks, -Travis
4/10/2015 4:50 PM
Fair enough. The implication was I got a crap response because of a crap ticket. Point remains that we are now heading into the weekend with no resolution to a ticket submitted Sunday, despite support having confirmation of the transfer from both owners and the commissioner, all with ticket #s referenced in my follow-up.
4/10/2015 5:03 PM
Didn't mean to imply that.   Just pointing out that a lot of posts in the forums are wordy with little info.   I can't imagine tickets are any better in that regard. 
4/10/2015 5:13 PM
My wife's a rambler.   Sometimes, by the time she's done talking, I've forgotten the original topic and just say "OK" or "No" depending on what I can recall.    When you want someone to do something, be direct and to the point.    That's my point. 
4/10/2015 5:15 PM
After seeing this thread, I had to respond with my experience today. I had an owner in my world that needed to opt out mid-season due to RL issues. After finding his replacement, I sent in a CS ticket marked it time sensitive as we wanted to get the new person in for the draft coming in a few days. The request was completed in 4 minutes.  Yes, 4 MINUTES!!!!  Fastest response I have ever seen.
4/14/2015 6:35 PM
I had a recent owner change submitted over the weekend and acted upon Monday. Can't complain.
4/14/2015 6:38 PM
◂ Prev 123
Who is answering the submitted tickets???????????? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.