Line up/ Position help. Topic

Wouldn't Falk or Corporan play 2B?
3/26/2015 3:47 PM
Rather Corporan at CF. and Falk as my utility. Prefer to keep Ray and Gonzalez's bats in the lineup.
3/26/2015 4:15 PM
1.  They both meet 3B recs but only Ray meets both.  ->  Ray @ 2B, Gonzalez @ 3B

2.  1B - Parker
     LF - Gonzalez
     RF - Halman
     Backup - Lane
This puts your best hitters as starters and everyone meets or exceeds defensive recs.  Lane can sub directly for Parker or Gonzalez. When Halman sits, I would put Parker in RF.

3/26/2015 5:25 PM
Ray at 2B, Gonzo at 3B, and I'd actually platoon Falk and Corporan in CF.

For very game I HAVE to win-- playoffs, for example-- Parker is the every day RF, and I'd platoon at 1B and LF; Gonzalez and Halman platoon in LF, and 2 guys you haven't posted, Ramirez and Vina, platoon at 1B.  Snow is the DH and Tarraga is the catcher.  You have a ton of flexibility to rest everybody with this crew; it's a really nice position player roster.
3/26/2015 5:28 PM
Line up/ Position help. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.