There were some complaints that "not enough was done" to make them meaningful.    Here is one I got in Coop:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Cam Tosoni

In one development cycle, he got bumps of 2-3 in a couple of categories.    I have no idea if he'll be a viable BL player but that is pretty strong development for one cycle.
6/15/2015 11:53 AM
This one had his splits increase 19 and 21 points respectively and his projections would make him a damn fine big leaguer if he were to hit them.

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=6706481

6/15/2015 12:04 PM
Mike may be onto something.  I have three DiTRs, all of them continued to grow in the first development cycle since, and yes bumps of 2 - 3 points.

I also realized one of my pitchers, in the DiTR bump, gained 9 points on his VsR and 17 VsL.  And those have increased since.  Certainly not insignificant.

All three of my players were low minors roster fillers.  Next season they'll be starters in AA, and they're still 22 and younger.

IF these DiTR values were applied to players a little more advanced already, or IF they continue to grow at an unexpected rate, this could be something decent.

6/15/2015 1:58 PM
All in all it looks like they did a good job on this. We just got ours and I did notice 1 odd thing that is perhaps unintended. Every single pitcher picked up pitches in all slots that were previously 0.

Here is an example

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Glenn Kydd

This happened with each pitcher. On some of the pitchers it may have made them worse.
6/19/2015 11:57 AM
I noticed that too.  Remains to be seen if any of it will actually happen.  RPs don't usually have P4s and P5s, do they?

6/19/2015 12:26 PM
I'm looking at current ratings so it has already happened. It seems to be in each world
6/19/2015 12:31 PM
I checked about 10 worlds. It's the same in each one. I submitted a ticket.
6/19/2015 12:39 PM
Posted by crickett13 on 6/19/2015 11:59:00 AM (view original):
All in all it looks like they did a good job on this. We just got ours and I did notice 1 odd thing that is perhaps unintended. Every single pitcher picked up pitches in all slots that were previously 0.

Here is an example

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Glenn Kydd

This happened with each pitcher. On some of the pitchers it may have made them worse.
Just heard back from admin that this has been fixed and the patch will be applied soon.
6/24/2015 4:54 PM
He's an older DITR but  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Takahiro Lin  lost about 8-10 points on P2 when he got the DITR bump.  I sent in a ticket asking "DA FUQ HAPPENED HERE????!?!"   The ticket was never answered but Lin turned out pretty good anyway
6/26/2015 11:15 PM
My guy took a huge jump in the off-season.
7/8/2015 6:00 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.