What do you use your watch list for? Topic

Curious as to how other people may utilize (or ignore) the watch list. Personally, I keep guys that I've traded away but want to look at later on the list, and I use it before FA signing period to add the FA targets I may be interested in.
7/27/2015 10:43 PM
I use it to track the minor leaguers that I've identified as definite or possible MLB prospects in my organization.  It's an easy place to track their progress and development.
7/28/2015 7:57 AM
Before the "classify" option, I used it for the top prospects.   Before that, I put notes on all of them but all I saw was the yellow note next to their name.   That could have been a 20m IFA or a 5th round defensive catcher.   Now, since I can differentiate between the two with a small dot, I'm not sure the watch list has much use.
7/28/2015 8:24 AM
I sometimes use it to track and compare players who I'm thinking of trading for.

7/28/2015 8:54 AM
I do a combo of tecwrg and MikeT.
Like I've always done, I put all the potential ML or near ML level prospects on the watch list so that whenever I feel like it, I can quickly check their progress throughout the season.  Sometimes I also put some prospects I desired but missed out on from other teams on there just to track.
With the dots, everyone on the watchlist gets a dot. I've been using green for the can't miss guys and orange for the borderline/specialty types. I find those most useful for filling up the spring training roster and making sure all the dots get on and for protecting guys in the Rule 5 draft.
7/28/2015 12:31 PM
not a ******* thing
7/28/2015 2:07 PM
I find the dots far superior. I use Notes as a fourth flag, similar to a dot, so I don't need to read it for it to be useful. Four ratings is plenty.
7/28/2015 2:59 PM
I'm using it to mark guys I wish I could have drafted for reference down the road.
7/28/2015 4:33 PM
a paperweight
7/28/2015 11:38 PM
Making sandwiches
7/29/2015 2:08 AM
I use it the same as Tec. Gives me a quick reference guide on what I have in the minors at any one time.

7/29/2015 7:56 AM
I use it for my minor league prospects. I like having them all in one place where I can sort them.
7/29/2015 9:25 AM
What do you use your watch list for? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.